• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cadbury World

I was looking at doing a day trip to Cadbury World just today! WHat's it like? How much is it? Whats the Minimum age for kiddies do you reckon?

S: 16st10lb C: 16st10lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ive been, its great fun! Minimum age around 3/4 because they really have to understand what's going on. There is a fun ride and play area. :) Have fun

I was looking at doing a day trip to Cadbury World just today! WHat's it like? How much is it? Whats the Minimum age for kiddies do you reckon?

There's a lot of standing around listening to the history of Cadbury, my little boy was 5 when he first went and didn't really understand, he liked the demonstration because he could have a go, the play area is aimed at 5 years and up (in my opinion) but a good dayout all the same. Theres also some good bargains to be had in the gift shops.

I booked through a coach company £42 for the both of us, that includes travel and admission.

Count210

S: 15st10lb C: 11st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 4st0lb(25.45%)
Hi,
I took my daughter when she was 4, last summer.
She had a fab time, really enjoyed the ride and watching the chocolate making. She loved the outdoor play area, but her favourite thing was definately all the choccie freebies!
Have a good time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 1
Moderators 0
Syn Values 2
Cambridge Weight Plan 22