Caerphilly Castle

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Well after a fun filled cleaning session this morning, I've just sat down wiith my 1st shake of the day! ;)

Whilst ironing in the bedroom and talking with DHB, we were discussing somewhere to go for good crisp air and walking. We have decided on Caerphilly Castle :)

Neither of us have been before, so not sure what to expect, only seen a few pics online.

But i'm glad to be going out and doing something active. Then back to the ironing when I get home :sigh:

I think the exercise will do me good and to get out a bit. I'm packing a picnic up for simon, and taking along a shake and some water - I hope they have loos!!! LMAO :D:D:D

Hope everyone else is keeping busy and being great CDer's!

Hugs x x x

I love caerphilly castle although there isnt that much there (there are loos) My mubby used to work around the corner and i often used to go and sit, and read then ahve lunch with him....
I think caerphilly is a nice sweet town too... or used to be havent been for a few years now :)
Have a good day anyway, it's nice to get out and about..

x

Have a lovely time Emma X

I used to do 'welsh folk dancing' (dawnsio gwerin) around Caerphilly Castle when I was in school. :D

Conwy castle is amaaaazing!! Hope you enjoy your trip Emma x

Back