Caffeine Tablets... I am an idiot!!!!!!

I have been taking power plus caffeine tablets on my low carb diet and only realised today they are full of glucose, so so so frustrating, had i known that then i would have been no where near them. I relied on them for working out at the pool, extra energy from them. Anyone ese know of a decent non carb energy booster?

How about just having strong black coffee? That should give youths caffeine boost without the glucose

BulkPowders as well as MyProtein stock caffeine powders.

On the other hand I'd be very cautious if this is used as a pre-workout, unless you have no heart or blood pressure issues.

10% discount code at MyProtein.co.uk = LUCKY10 (They may withdraw the offer anytime.)

Last edited:
I got a bp check and overall okay only my bmi and weight needing worked on, Must admit it is good rocket fuel in the swimming pool and I am feeling a big difference, made the silly mistake yesterday of leaving my stuff at my house as I was at my mate staying and had went from one shake yest morning to nothing all day and a twelve hour working shift which wasnt good, if i have learned anything it is that caution and care are needed when dieting or making any other major change to your body

Back