Cake ahead WARNING WARNING LOL

Loopyluc

Day One...
Oh goodness me. A relatives birthday this weekend, and silly me.... shall we have everyone over and ill bake a cake.

Going to have to be strong isn't even the word! Love cooking, but love eating!!!

could you make a cake you don't like? Or trust yourself to have a tiny slice and no more? What ever you do send and left over cake (if there is any) away with the birthday girl/ boy! And good luck.

Good idea there. I bought my daughters 21st cake but didnt even taste it lol

Have cheated and bought scones, clotted cream and jam. Tea and scones. I do love them, but easier to resist than a cake, plus easier than cooking a nicecake, that I know I will want to eat!

I feel your pain. I made my OH a Bakewell cake for his birthday today and I managed not to have any at all, you can do it =) xxx

Oh scones and bakewell dont think I could resist either. Lol craving some crisps tonight, thank goodness I didnt buy any

I'm glad I can't bake, but I have ordered my sister a beautiful bouquet cake made of cupcakes, that look like roses and gerberas wrapped up like a bouquet of flowers and bottle nice wine. Pity I can't have any.

I'm at a 21st tea tomorrow with haribo cake. I know I will struggle and the birthday boy will get the hump if I don't have a piece of cake so might go for just one piece instead of half of the cake like I normally would.

Not ideal but better than falling off completely

The birthday boy needs to let u off this once! Lol, be strong, it'll be easier in the long run!

Tell him you have a toothache and it will make it worst ?

thanks guys :) I do have a bit of a sore throat so might use that excuse

Back