Caledonian Dukan

I think that would be a good plan CD :D when i eventually get to conso i think im just gonna add an extra per week and see how i go

Happy 3rd TW day CD!!!! LOLOL - don't worry won't keep this thread up for ever!!! x

Ha, Ha, have to laugh - I've just won a CHOCOLATE competition at my local healthfood shop!!!!!!! Think the kids are going to be very happy; it's raw chocolate and I wish I could actually try it myself to see what it's like, I'll be strong though.
Today's PV:
B - BLT; L - Salmon, salad; D - Mince, green beans, spinach; S - yoghurt/muffin
Have a really bad head cold, not sure whether it's new or just the last virus taking ages to go - who cares, all that matters is that I feel crap and my nose is glowing like Rudolph's!

Well, kids approve of the raw chocolate freebies so that's good! Today is a sunny day in Glasgow but with a runny nose, cough and sore eyes I'm not appreciating it as much as I should :(. Am, however, looking forward to three weeks on the beautiful Isle of Lewis as a whole family. It had better not blow a gale for the whole time :mad:.
Today I am hungry so:
B - Bacon salad; L - Mushroom omelette, salad; D - Bolognese, BNS, salad; S - yoghurt/muffin

Two playparks and a walk along the river on the way home from school - then Boy trailed two enormous sticks home to put with the rest of his stick collection under his bed!
I am really hungry and tired, probably because I'm very run down - need to remember to get some new multi vits with iron.

CD take care of yourself...; and have a great holiday! Enjoy Conso!

I am so hungry - have already been a wee bit naughty and had about 750g of yoghurt earlier so pretty sure I'll not be losing any weight this week! All I want to do is eat and sleep. Too tired to spend much time cooking though, so today:
Yoghurt (lots!), bacon & salad, muffin, omelette & salad, tuna salad. And lots of diet coke I think.
Should go shopping for protein for the next couple of days if I'm going to feel like this, can't really be bothered though as I am weak with tiredness.

Look after yourself sleep it away x

Hope you feel better soon, not much of a way to celebrate your TW is it? Take care of yourself.

Agree with the others, duvet, fluids, rest :)

as for the yoghurt thing - as I've said before on the board :) it's better than gorgeing your weight in carbs!! Don't be so hard on yourself - You're amazing xxx

Hope your feeling a bit better CD.. amazing that you are sticking to plan when you are feeling soooo tired - the yoghurt is allowed so don't beat yourself up about it. The sun is shining here so hope Glasgow the same and you are making the most of it and getting some rays - that will be your vit d!!! Are the children all hale and hearty again? Hope so..... Nearly the end of your first TW week...... Happy days and Isle of Lewis in a few days isn't it!xxx

hope your feeling better today hun xx

Thinking of you CD - hope this weather is cheering you up! x

Have PM Mrs CD to check but not heard back. Hope she is okay too - but do know she was going to Isle of Lewis with OH and children so hopefully that is reason for no contact though I though it wasn't until beginning of April.

Back