Calirose's diary!! Gunna be slim for the first time in my life!!

So i have started the 30 day shred...i am on day two. Im pretty sure the woman on the dvd wants me dead. She hates my body. I hurt soo much from yesterday :(

Hi hun if it hurts it must be working!!! Will let u know how the weigh in goes 2mo am really hoping for a loss.x

Well after day 2...it better be working cus i hurt more than anything ever hahaa. I hope u get a loss to!! :D GOOD LUCK!!! x

Hi hun, hope ur having a gd weekend, well got weighed and gutted in the past 4 wks I have lost the grand total of 3lb!!! Sooo pissed off!!! Anyway hope u r doing better than me!!x

Ahh kelli..i guess that is a little disappointing but at least you've lost something!!! It all adds up in the end! Hopefully the next weigh in will be a little more successful!!
I have my weigh in 2morrow...been doing soo much exercise this week, i hope it has made a diff! Thanks lass i hope it is worth it to :) Hope ur losing is going well!! :D x

Evening hun yes really hoping the next weigh in is better!!! Im sure you will do well, let me know how the weigh in goes. x

Will do!!! I hope it goes well 2morrow!!! I wanna get into the freaking 12st group in the next week or so!!!! :D x

Hi Calirose, Thought it was about time I gave you a look to see how you are getting on...
Well done in losing a stone so far, that's brill!

I know that not feeling any different is a real bummer and even tho' after my weight loss I still don't feel ... or LOOK much different either! Never mind, we will get there eventually, just have to have patience and persevere.... :)

Onwards and Downwards!

Hi Emma! Thanks!!! Weigh in day 2morrow so hopefully will have lost some more! :D Hows your diet going?? :) Yes its annoying...i want to see the results now..i know i can feel in my body slightly smaller..but its probably not noticeable to anyone but me!! My parents are coming to visit in 2 weeks..then my sister 2 weeks after that..so it will be interesting if they see any loss! :D x

Hi Lass!! Well i lost 2lbs...which i know is good..but at the same time last week i was soo determined to lose a lot that i did 5 days of the 30 day shred, walked for hours and hours (in hilly cornwall) and stuck to my points..so im just frustrated i didnt lose at least 3 or 4 lbs! Im happy ive lost but u know when u feel like u have had a really good week but the result just doesnt come out like that?? Anyway..hows yours going? :) x

You are right it is frustrating. It is hard on a calorie controlled diet to lose weight more quickly than 2 or 3 lb because every 1lb lost needs a calorie deficit of 3500 calories, so to get your 2 lb you must have eaten 7000 less calories than you used; not easy to do more than that. A 4 lb loss would need a deficit of 14 000 calories. I'm on a vlcd because I rarely lose on a calorie controlled diet; at the moment I have a fairly inactive job (I'm a teacher) and doing a second degree in the evenings so very little exercise there. My exam is in October and then I will have 4 months off - will really up the exercise then (I promise ;). This is my first week back on plan after a 6 month break where I put on 22 lb. I have taken off 8lb this week - mainly fluid I'm sure. I'll be able to better see my rate of loss after another week, which will be fat rather than fluid (hopefully). Even on a vlcd although I get some weeks at 4 lb or more I only average out at just over 2 lb a week so it feels like a lot of suffering for very little. Sometimes life just sucks!

Wow that makes it sound a lot harder to lose the weight aha! It is really gunna be a challenge to get these last 44lbs off!!! That is great u lost 8lbs! Well done!!! It is hard when your life gets in the way of doing the exercise >( hopefully the next few weeks will be good for us both :D x

Let's hope so. You are working very hard and deserve to see the results. At least you know that you are building up your fitness as you are losing so keep up the good work.

Thank you!!! I think the majority of people on here are working really hard, so hopefully we all get the results we want! :) I just wish it didnt take so bloody long! aha. I definitely like to know im getting fitter...even if my 30 day shred dvd is trying to kill me :p x

8 days into the 30 day shred and i definitely think it is helping tone my body a bit..my wobbly bits feel a little less wobbly!! Hopefully will have lost another few pounds this week!! I keep thinking..oh ive only lost 2lbs again..but 2lbs a week for a month is 8lbs which isnt bad really!! :)

8 days into the 30 day shred and i definitely think it is helping tone my body a bit..my wobbly bits feel a little less wobbly!! Hopefully will have lost another few pounds this week!! I keep thinking..oh ive only lost 2lbs again..but 2lbs a week for a month is 8lbs which isnt bad really!! :)

Exactly!

Ughh totally frustrated...i have a bad knee and the 30 day shred thing has buggered it up...so im in constant pain and can barely walk let alone do the dvd..so feel like an unfit blob not being able to do much exercise. Im walking with the bf and stuff..but i was really enjoying the dvd and now i cant do it :( soo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Back