Calirose's diary!! Gunna be slim for the first time in my life!!

7lbs in a month is a good goal, especially as it's your first month on this plan :) you can do it! I really need to set my new goals haha! x

Bless her, she's 13!! Totally the right age to be embarrassed by her mum!! It's bad enough that I teach her friends at school lol!! Yes I would like to have lost 7lbs by the end of the month...I know we will...we will be skinny *****es ;-) xxx

Yeah i think 7lbs is a good goal, dunno if i will make it, hope i will!! Do you want to lose much more Laura?
Lmao yes we will be skinny bi**hes aha. Well eventually might take me about a year but it will happen! Yeah im sure it is kinda embarrassing having your mum teach your friends, but you dont seem like an embarrassing mum!! I'm mid PGCE year in early years atm, and it is soo time consuming, especially when you are doing the school placements, just gunna have to make sure i have all my food with me for uni days and placements so i dont snack on anything!!

I want to lose around another stone, I think... Though I expect to hit a plateau at some point... But mainly I just want to get my bum back in the gym that I'm paying out for every month haha... I want to get fit and tone up more than lose much more weight, I think :) x

Thats cool, going for about 10st then, same as me! Yeah the exercise part deffo starts to be more important the less you have to lose! Its soo annoying being so close to my goal, but yet so far, because a stone and a half isnt a lot to lose compared to what ive already lost, but i know its gunna be soo much harder than what ive done already! Then after that there is toning up and stuff! If you are paying for the gym then yeah its probs worth going aha! I wish I could afford the gym! Gunna have to look up some fitness classes at my uni i think! :) x

I just need to get the three stone off that I've put on since giving up the fags!! Pgce is a hard year, you will get through it and it is worth it. As much sleep as you can and sugar free red bull the rest of the time!!! Laura...sack off the gym ? Put the money in a pot and buy an Xbox. You can pretty much do everything at home instead!! Xxx

Yeah congrats on giving up smoking btw thats great!! I have never smoked but my friends say that u need a lot less food when you smoke! Yeah i love sleep, i could sleep like 15 hours a day, so having to get to school for 8:15am is a killer! But its worth it, its a really fun job and deffo keeps me active when im at the school! :D I was reading the inspirational threads earlier and one girl lost like 6 stone in 9 months or something ridiculous, so it clearly is possible if you have the dedication to do it! And i do think losing slowly is better, because the amount ive gained back considering the amount ive been eating is not as much as i expected it to be, and i think its because i lost the 3stone over like 7 or so months! :) We will get there eventually! x

My gym is only £15.99 a month at fitness4less :) so it's not a major waste of money, but I'm definitely going to make the most of it this year :) I do like going, it's just remembering and getting there haha!

Yeah, around 10 St if I can get there :) x

Thats not too expensive for a gym actually! I just looked and my uni are doing some free classes in jan so i deffo have to get motivated to go to some of those! They are free i have no excuse! Also i just realised i have a friends wedding in cornwall in april, where i used to live, and id love to turn up and be like 10stone and surprise all my friends there, cus they saw me dieting but not losing much while i was there, so it would be good to be like HA look at my skinny butt go! I need to remember that as a motivator!! :D x

Ok so day two is going well!
I have my 350ml milk allowance for hexa
2 weetabix
Jacket potato, with WW beans, and 28g cheddar for 6syns i believe
Diet coke chicken (113g for my hexb), with asparagus (1syn for butter), SW syn free chips, and sweet potato

My portion for my dinner wasnt huge at all, but I just about finished it, couldn't eat all the asparagus, only the top halves aha. I don't know how I will lose weight feeling this full though...i guess its just the balance of less fat and less meat. :)

I don't know if i will have a mousse or something later if im feeling peckish, going out to a pub so will be having diet lemon and lime or something similar!

I'm guessing you're having a green day?? Why not count the cheddar as a hexa and then you have more syns for drinks and treats :)

Well done for getting through the second day! X

Also, cause slimming world is high fibre, it is quite filling. Most people find they lose less when they force themselves to eat smaller portions at first...

Do you drink alcohol? If so, a diet coke and vodka or rum would only be 2.5 syns if you wanna treat yourself :) a gin and slimline tonic is 2.5 syns as well, I tjunk!

Heya, thanks for the info and support! :) Can i have more than one hexa for a green day? I have had two hexbs so wasnt sure. I think i will mainly have green days as i dont eat a lot of meat, im mainly carbs, and i dont like veggies that much so dont think i could do EE. :)
I dont really drink a lot, but i cant afford any booze tonight anyway so thats part of the reason im only have diet soft drinks!
You doing anything for NYE? :) x

Yeah, you can have 2 HexAs as well as 2 HexBs :) Ahh right, well it's all good syns wise!

I'm off to a friends house for a few drinks and just to chill with a board game - very tame haha! I really don't fancy going out out with all the crowds and idiots that will be in town tonight haha!

Have a great night - Happy New Year! x

Ohh awesome! Thats good to know :) not really using many of my syns atm, im sure that will stop soon, and i will be using a lot more when i get a sweet craving! :)
Sounds like a gd night! Have fun x

So today I went over my syns by like 3.5 (orginally thought it was 4.5 so not done too badly) cus I had new years day dinner at my mums, but since ive only had 10.5 syns over the past two days, I thought it wasn't too bad for just the one day! Also I had a hexb as chicken, but the 113g was way too much so didn't eat all of that!
2 weetabix - hexb
350ml milk allowance
Baked beans, scrambled egg and scotch pancake for 4syns
chicken -hexb, sweet potato, mash potato, gravy - 1syn, bread sauce -1 syn, butter 1 syn, stuffing- 2syns.
Then I had like 9.5 syns of chocolate oops!

Not a bad day overall since I went to my mums, and normally I eat like a truck there.
I have decided to try and give the couch to 5k a go, gunna start tomorrow with the bf! I have bad knees so not sure if I will be able to do it, but will give it a go :) x

That's not a bad day at all!!! I had too much last might and today to even mention!! All the crap has now gone from my house and its back to being busy tomorrow, so it's game on!! :) xx

That's really not bad! Especially as you hadn't used your whole syn quota the past two days - remember you can use your syns weekly and have a few more on one day if you cut back a few on the others :)

Just in case it helps you (and I know I've linked it in the Doing SW From Home page too) but here's a blog about post-christmas dieting that might help :) Surviving a Post-Christmas Diet | The Ramblings of a Mad Woman

Well done for thinking about trying the couch to 5k tomorrow! Let us know how it goes :) x

Thats good emma, the new year is a hard time to start, but now its all over it should be easier!!
I will read your mad woman ramblings in a minute when ive replied Laura! Love a good ramble aha! Might actually be starting the coach to 5k tonight, cus I dont run in the day as I hate being seen, but the bf said we could go later, so im not too tired will do it then, cus my area is really quiet! Live on a bloody hill though :(
Hope you both enjoyed your new years! :D x

Ramblings of a mad woman-brilliant!! I too have a tassimo and thought that it would be a no go but have decided it will be my weekend treat... Am excited for tomorrow!! Crack on properly! It's been so frustrating wanting to start but still having commitments which involved food!! Xxx

Back