• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Callenetics..!

Hey all i posted few days back saying i was gona try this as exercise part of my diet plan.. and just want to say i highly recomend it.. ave only been doing it 3 days and i already notice a difference, the dvd last 1 hour and is not that "hard" it take a while to get use to but i just rewind till ave got it right, i started on sat and got thru the hour no prob, woke up on sun and was quite sore, but did it again and by tonight it was much easier and i was able to stretch myself more, my legs and hips are already feeling tighter...!!

there is a lady aged 74 doing the exercises on dvd so really is for anyone..!!

so glad i found out about it lol..!!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi and late welcome.

I'm sure that the girls here will try this out at some point. Ill sick with my boxing for the time being I find that hardcore enough for me.

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
I have a very, very old video of Callentics, I used to do it often and it is very effective, but, I find it so tedious and barely stuck it out more than a week.

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
Yep Callanetics is an oldie but goodie for sure...although I prefer proper yoga stretches now...