Calling all 100%ers

Melanie

Over half way to target
A few posts recently have mentioned lack of motivation, falling off the waggon, giving in etc etc.
So is anyone up for the 7 day challenge - stick to SW 100% for 7 days. Write down everything, no flexi syn days, weigh/measure Hex etc.
Come on you lot - sign up here and join me in 7 days at 100% starting from today. 7 days is such a short amount of time and, who knows, at next WI you might all be absolutely thrilled you did. No more choccy attacks, no more pretending that large glass of wine is only 5 syns, no more 'if its not in the food diary it doesn't really count' stuff we all do from time to time.
Commit to 7 days of SW 100%.

can i start tomorow? :p

Abigail, get your hand out of those mini mars bars you bought for the trick or treaters immediately and sign up!!
Go on then - Saturday to Saturday for you.

Come on you lot - 18 views and only 2 100% pledges. Surely there are more of you can pledge to stick to SW for 7 days than this?
(Sensing a lack of motivation here...)

yep me ill do it x x :)

Yep, count me in! 100% here I come! I don't want to be outdone by my friend at work who has just joined up LOL

Count me in too!

Hi I would love to join you. I am a newbie and on no diet at all. Just been given the holiday of a life time for New Year, a two week Caribbean Cruise. Weighing more than 17stone you can guess what I want for Christmas

Yay - welcome one and all.
Big big effort for 7 days luvvies, we'll breeze through the weekend (no Halloween goodies shall pass my lips) and be at day 7 in no time and lbs lighter. If anyone has any good ideas for how to stay on track when wavering, or eats a free meal that's particularly tasty, share share share.
From Melanie the Motivator

MUI7087 why are you sad? Welcome to minimins - you'll soon be smiling when you realise all the great support you'll get. You're welcome to join in with my 7 day challenge - you never know, you may decide to join SW. It really is a great eating plan.
Good luck.

honet im not eatng the chocolate!! im going to a BIG party tonight and gonna have a few drinks then straight back into it 100%

ahahah, how about 100% on plan + 15 mins a day on my cross trainer?

Oooh, a negotiator - love it! 15 mins per day on cross trainer for sure. I can't get in the gym at the minute, I've got a bit of an eye infection so can't get my contact lenses in and can't exercise in glasses as they drop down my face! Do a few extra minutes for me would you?
Hey - nearly at target Abigail - 100% week might do it...

i doubt it my biggest loss has only been 1.5 no matter how hard i try!

I'm surprise there is no Body Magic group on here!

Back