Calling all 100%ers

Menu looking good Sue. I'm not that keen on quorn unfortunately, I think its the texture that puts me off - a bit spongy. I'm a big meat lover (strange as I was a vegetarian from age 19 for about 5 years) so need lots of red meals. I was doing all red days at one point but I've tried to get a bit of variety in by going mix to max now and it works for me.
Any 100%ers on here? Any strugglers or are you all 'in the zone'?

I used to love meat but I can't be bothered with it at the moment. I'm quite fussy with the quorn I use. I don't like the meatballs and have only recently started using the mince since they made it darker in colour. The sausages are my favourite.

Sue

After being off the bandwagon for 8 months, and having gone back onto plan on Wednesday i'm still in the zone as it were...
But if last time was anything to go by i'll start to flake in a few weeks so i have to keep the motivation and inspiration!
RARRRRR!! I CAN DO THIS!!!!
lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Qualitybrittany - you can do this, and you will do this. Stick with it and get to goal - you know you want to.

Ginny - where are you girl?

All - any good menus planned for today?

Me:-

B - yoghurt and fruit

L - syn free sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, egg, beans (HexB)

D - roast chicken, loads of veggies, potatoes (HexB), gravy (1 syn).

Milk for brews (HexA)

Snacks - fruit if I feel like it

Other syns - yep - you guessed it - wine!

Ginny is in hiding! :p

Ooh we were on page 3 - where have all you lovely 100%ers gone?

Well WI last night and I have dropped another pound so quite pleased with that.

Any other WIs to report?

I'm at home and my Mum and sister are on SW so i'm back in. Not going back to meetings, but going to keep filling in my food diary and coming on here.

:)

Slow and steady wins the race!

Come on Sue, don't let life's stresses dictate what you eat, it makes you feel worse. If there's one thing you can control (when all around you is in a mess) its what you eat.
Positive, positive, positive.
The day is almost over, get through the evening and look forward to a new start tomorrow.
X

Of course you can play Little Bottle. All are welcome here.
I've got 1lb to go for my 2.5st - weigh in on Monday and I'm desperate for that sticker!

Back