calling all GI'ers !!!

It is so encouraging to hear that GI is so effective! When I get to BMI 25 I would be happy to just maintain, but if a few more pounds come off along the way then that would be great.

Has anyone used GL, and if you have how effective has it been? I have been reading a bit about it and it seems to allow more types of food. I would assume that weight loss may not be the same though?

I thought that I would start with GI, after 6 months of SS the food allowed on GI will be wonderful! If GL looks good then maybe it will be a natural progression on from GI, or maybe a combination of the two.

I am so glad to have found this thread, I was worried baout the support when I started maintenance, but not anymore!!

Dawn

Am determind to get this last stone off, so far without much sucess so help would be appreicated.
Hi Lavender

Just reread your post from a couple of days ago and see that there is a question in it all!

With the GI diet all I can say is follow Rick Gallop's book to the word and only eat green listed foods!

However I have no idea how things will work for someone who's coming off a VLCD... It will come off but slowly.

Hope it all goes well!

Take care
CC xxx xxx

Back