Calling all smokers

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rainbow brite, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've recently given up smoking (really recently, as in last Wednesday officially and only a few days more unofficially :eek:) and I was wondering whether anyone who has recently quit or who still smokes has found that they are having more cravings for a cigarette than normal when on LT?

I've heard a lot of people say that they smoke more when on diets :confused:

I really don't want to pick up the habit again so was wondering if anyone has any tips or advice for me on the subject? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm smoking like a trooper these days.

On the plus side it highers the metabolism rate & keeps my hands active :D

4. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Yup, i smoke tons more too think i replace food with fags!!
    Lil gave up smoking whilst on LT and shes done really well think so is a month off the fags now... It affected her loss for a week or so ...but made up for it afterwards and the good thing is you cant gain any weight whilst not smoking and on LT as you can t eat x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.