Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

missing you! hope you are ok chuck xxx

Hope all is well :) x

Hi all

Sorry I disappeared....had a hectic week and just not had a minute but alas I am back! V. quick post today running out to Edinburgh for hen do! Just wanted to pop on to say all is well and will catch up with everyones diaries 2moro! Oh and 1lb on this week??? Been as good as gold too...ah well hay ho! X

It will disappear next week ;) have a brill hen do! X

glad you are ok. have a lovely weekend xxxx

Excited to hear about Hen Do!!! X

Hi all

Apologies for my absence..busy week but I'm back and it feels great. So as mentioned I put on a 1lb..not really sure why? I was good but I figure having lost 3lbs the week before it was my body just evening out. I'm looking at it as 2lbs of in 2 weeks...more realistic for me I think.

Anyway was away through in edinburgh yesterday for a hen do. Wasn't a heavy drinking day for me really. My friend lives in manchester and came up for the hen night. She is staying with me this weekend and is 6 months pregnant so we had decided when the hen night was being organised we wouldn't stay overnight because she would be shattered. So we got the half 10 train home, which to be fair suited me fine!

Food wasn't great but could have been worse..will claw back some points this week. We had a lovely meal, a nice italian near the castle. Then George streets for drinks but we were only there for 1. I caught up with some friends I have seen since last october before starting WW. They couldn't believe how much weight I'd lost and thought I looked "half the size" I was before....result!!!!

Off to make some brekkie..not eaten yet and I'm starving. Will pop back later. x

hi...sounds like you had a good time! and the perfect excuse to not over indulge too much. It just shows its ok to go out, just go careful, something ive finally learnt lol. The 2lb is great...still a nice loss and im sure you are right about your body evening itself up. you may well find you have lost inches instead :) Having someone comment about the weight difference means the world doesnt it! I dont really notice on myself, but when someone comments it makes my flippin' day! keep up the good work, you are doing fab :)

Sounds like a nice night :) glad u had a lovely compliment :) x

hi...sounds like you had a good time! and the perfect excuse to not over indulge too much. It just shows its ok to go out, just go careful, something ive finally learnt lol. The 2lb is great...still a nice loss and im sure you are right about your body evening itself up. you may well find you have lost inches instead :) Having someone comment about the weight difference means the world doesnt it! I dont really notice on myself, but when someone comments it makes my flippin' day! keep up the good work, you are doing fab :)

It really does spur you on when someone compliments you. You are right you don't tend to notice it so much yourself on a day to day basis. Hope you are well! P.S do you have a diary Dinx?? Have been looking out for you! x

What a lovely compliment chuck...

Half the size bet you felt great :D xx

I sure did Fuzz, it was lovely. Hope you are good and well rested after your holibobs! x

I am glad you had a good time hun. I hope you have enjoyed catching up with friends. Jo x

Yup its always nice to have a change of scene and catch up! x

Sounds like a nice night :) glad u had a lovely compliment :) x

Was really nice night with amazing food..what more could you ask for eh?! x

Sounds lovely :) my boss said he noticed but I didnt believe lol x

Sounds lovely :) my boss said he noticed but I didnt believe lol x

Make sure you believe!! You deserve compliments after all its bloomin hard work being on a diet. The nice things people say definately motivates us! x

Well I've managed to save a few points today..not as many as I'd have liked but about 3 or 4 so that's quite good. I'm going to get up in the morning and do the shred before work then get to spin after work. Going on holiday 4 weeks today so this is it....last chance saloon...no time for slip ups now!

On the subject of holidays, we discovered that we have been upgraded to premium seats on the way home. I phoned earlier to see if there was anyway we could upgrade going as it's my OH's 30th while we are away. The girl has given me a number to phone tomorrow and says it shouldn't be a problem....result! I also booked us into the sky lounge at the airport before we go. Free bar, nibbles, comfy seats, tvs...sounds great. I so can't wait!

Here is to a strict week with no slip ups!!

Hol sounds like a fabulous one :) get shredding missy lol x

It really does spur you on when someone compliments you. You are right you don't tend to notice it so much yourself on a day to day basis. Hope you are well! P.S do you have a diary Dinx?? Have been looking out for you! x

yes I have a lil spot over in the corner on the comfy chair, where I ramble a little..... http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/205295-newbie-returning-ww-after-few-yrs.html theres the link to it...i think lol Hope it works :)

yes I have a lil spot over in the corner on the comfy chair, where I ramble a little..... http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/205295-newbie-returning-ww-after-few-yrs.html theres the link to it...i think lol Hope it works :)

Hol sounds like a fabulous one :) get shredding missy lol x

Still not started Carly...I know *hangs head in shame* I'm hopeless!!! I promise I am going to get shredding tomorrow morning!

Great dinx, I'm off to have a little nosey...see you over there!!

Back