Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

I will be checking to see that u have lol x

So I didn't get up this morning to do the shred...so annoyed with myself. I'm getting to bed earlier tonight and DEFINATELY getting up tomorrow. I got caught up in work today as well and didn't get away for spin. What a joke I've been today. I did however get my act together after dinner and got out for a walk. I managed 3.5 miles which wasn't too bad. So tomorrow is a new day and one which will be filled with shred first thing then spin after work...promise!!!

Food today:
(B) 2 ww toast 1.5
(L) 2 ww bread and pate 3
walkers baked 1.5
yoghurt 1.5
(snacks) cracker bread and pate 1
ww caramel wafer 1.5
onion rings 1
(D) homemade chips 5
egg 1.5
square sausage 3

Points so far... 20.5pts

I will hopefully shred in morning too as probs not able to do on eve before WI :) u did a walk so that's fab :) xx

U could always shred now... Only 20 mins hehe x

I will hopefully shred in morning too as probs not able to do on eve before WI :) u did a walk so that's fab :) xx

Here's hoping you are better at getting up that me! Nope tomorrow is a new day and I WILL get up! x

U could always shred now... Only 20 mins hehe x

Now I could and I should shred now but OH is watching a DVD so won't get a look in! He's going to get up and do the shred tomorrow too. He enjoyed it last time and he's determined to do it the 30 times before the hols!

We should challenge each other to do it in the morning and then that way we won't be able to let one another down! I definately need someone to guilt trip me into it!! x

Ooo good boys v girls comp! Get the Tape measures out now then and compare losses!! Xx

Nah he would win hands down...way fitter than me!!

No I mean you and I should make a pact that we'll both get up and shred in the morning. That way I'll feel I have too! x

Ok consider it a pact :) xx

Great! Now I'll have to do it, no messing about!! Good luck getting up in the morning and for WI hun x

Thanks u too xx

i have JMs 30 day shred DVD (unopened) and frankly.. after reading this lot i dont think i'll bother! it sounds like it could kill me :D

Do it!!! Join our pact! 20 mins is manageable! X

I tell ya what, Ill join you both...but Ill be supervisor...and eat everyones breakfasts so you cant over indulge...im such a good person, its ok, i know, you can thank me later :)

Awww dinx - that is so kind of u! Lol :)

CC - I did it .... I woke up at like 5.30 my body clearly knew the pain was coming and I got up at 7.30 and contemplated various excuses ... then I put the dvd in and shredded :D so pleased with myself!!!!

Day 4 done and dusted woop woop!

Also seen 3 other dvds by her that I might order on pay day :) xxx

I admire you guys doing the Shred DVD... reading the case was enough exercise for me lol :p Keep up the good work!

I tell ya what, Ill join you both...but Ill be supervisor...and eat everyones breakfasts so you cant over indulge...im such a good person, its ok, i know, you can thank me later :)

Thanks Dinx...you kicked our butts! Hope breakfast was yum ha ha!! x

Awww dinx - that is so kind of u! Lol :)

CC - I did it .... I woke up at like 5.30 my body clearly knew the pain was coming and I got up at 7.30 and contemplated various excuses ... then I put the dvd in and shredded :D so pleased with myself!!!!

Day 4 done and dusted woop woop!

Also seen 3 other dvds by her that I might order on pay day :) xxx

Woo hoo to us!! Did it too :) See I knew the burden of not letting someone down would be enough to get me up!! Same time tomorrow?? Ha!! x

I admire you guys doing the Shred DVD... reading the case was enough exercise for me lol :p Keep up the good work!

Thanks DIFM...it is hard work but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end..here's hoping!! x

Yay us! Not sure I can do it in morning - might just stick to evenings except WI day! Xx

So day 1 (restart) of the shred done this morning...woo hoo!! God it felt good to be going to work knowing I had done it!! I have to say although it was hard going...I definately found it easier than when I first started back in January, although I would have been nearly 2 stone heavier back then!! I'm getting back up to do it tomorrow morning then it'll be spin straight from work...love it love it!!!

Food today:
(B) 2 ww toast and ham 2
(snack) ww milkshake bar 1.5(?)
biscuit (tut tut!) 2
(L) 3 crispbread and pate 3
ww bacon bites 1
yoghurt 1.5
(D) 120g pasta 6
tuna 2
mayo light 2

Points so far today.... 21pts

I've decided to count up my shred days in my signature...aim is to do 30 before my holidays...means I'll have to do a double shift a few days...eek :eek: x

Back