Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Hiya hunny,,
Hmm loving your food lately..i often stuff chix breast keeps it more moist when cooking...well done on resisting the STP good girl...think i would have had to have a bit!!but im naughty :D..have a nice evening chuck x

I'm feeling ultra motivated these days Fuzzy and loving the new ww recipes which are being passed on via my kind workmate whos going to pro points class. Found a delicious one for sweet potato gnocchi that I'm going to try soon, sounds fab! x

That meal sounds really yummy! I love potatoes sprinkled with paprika. Well done for resisting the pudding! Hope you're having a good day! xx

Thanks, have to say I was so pleased with myself for resisting pudding even though it was torturous watching OH demolish it!! Ha! x

Hi I've just realised velvet crunch are crisps ha ha I'm such a dingbat sorry!!!!

Oh what a shame Sazbirl! Sorry to disappoint! They do sound a bit exciting don't they? However they are just plain old crisps. However they are my favourite ones and pretty good for the points! Hope all is going well with your diet!!

Well I had another good day hopefully it'll pay off at WI 2moro (fingers crossed!) although probably having pasta for dinner tonight wasn't the best plan but hey ho! Made the 4 cheese macaroni ww recipe tonight, was delicious, prob had a bit more than I should have but it was soo worth it!!!

Today's food
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham & flora extra light 1
(L) brocolli and stilton soup 2
ww bacon bites 1
(D) 4 cheese macaroni 10
ww caramel wafer 1.5

Total today so far.... 16.5

Good luck for your wi tomoz chuck...its going to be a good one i can feel it in my bones..

well done on a fab 100% week hunny xx

Thanks fuzzy!! Hope ur feeling better now!! Will let u know how wi goes x

Thanks hun..i still have a mild headache..been glugging lots of water so hoping i will be right as rain tomoz...x

Good luck for WI! Hope you have a lovely weekend! xx

Well WI was a success...
3 lbs off :talk017:!!!

Really pleased with that almost all Christmas weight gone woo hoo!!

Have been contemplating buying the 30 day shred workout dvd today. Been reading a few threads on here about it, then a few of us were talking about it in work, might ponder off to amazon tonight and order, I'm interested to see how hard it is!

Today's food's been ok, although I did overindulge in chinese tonight oops. Ah hay ho, it's friday treat night!

Have a good weekend everyone :D

Today's food...
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham and flora extra light 1
(L) 2 ww toast 1
half fat pate 2
ww bacon bites 1
ww caramel wafer 1.5
(D) chicken chow mein
some curry sauce
small bit of crispy chill chicken 12( safe side!)

Total 19.5

Well done chuck..brilliant im sooooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo pleased for you...:D:D:D

Ive heard they are bringing out Zumba on the wii soon...i want that cos we havent any classes near us :(..the shred sounds good too..have a fab w/end hunny xx

Ive heard they are bringing out Zumba on the wii soon...i want that cos we havent any classes near us :(..the shred sounds good too..have a fab w/end hunny xx[/QUOTE]

Yeh I heard they are bringing out zumba for the wii too, that would be brilliant. I used to go to a zumba class a wee while ago and I absolutely loved it, its great!! The gym I'm joining does zumba so hoping to get along to a weekly class there!

I ordered the 30 day shred today, cannot wait for it to come, watched little clips on you tube of it and it looks brutal! bring it on ha!! Had quite a quiet day today, it seems to have just flown by! OH parents popped in for lunch on the way up to Perth, so they were treated to my new favourite, brocolli and stilton soup...they loved it!! Made some tobelerone cookies, ww recipe before tea tonight and they are delicious. I'm getting right into this baking lark ha!!

I've had a bit of a picky day today been feeling a bit hungry, hoping it'll pass by tomorrow! Todays food was...

(B) ww toast 0.5
half fat flora and pate 1.5
1 tiny bit of crusty bread 1
ww bacon bites 1
ww belgian slice 1
(D) haddock fillet in ruskoline 4
home made chips 3
tomato sauce 1.5
(snacks) ww tobelerone cookie 1.5
ww bacon bites 1

Total.. 18pts

Food sounds great chuck..but what is ruskaline :confused:..

You are sooooooooo good making cookies and not eating them all!!LOL :) x

I'm not really too sure hun?? It's the type of coating the fish is in just like breadcrumbs, maybe I've spelled it wrong ?? It's from morrisons and delicious!! X

I'm starting to pick at things so I'm on here just now to take stock, point up exactly what I've eaten and hopefully put an end to the picking until tea time!

Had such a lazy day today, still in PJs. Got a lot on in work next week and some preparation work to do at home so been sitting with laptop on knees for most of the day! Here is today's food so far..

(B & L) roll and square sausage 5pt
ww cookie 1.5

(snacks) ww bacon bites 1
ww choc slice 1

points so far.. 8.5

hope everyone else is having a good day so far!

Here is today's food so far..

(B & L) roll and square sausage 5pt
ww cookie 1.5

(snacks) ww bacon bites 1
ww choc slice 1

points so far.. 8.5

hope everyone else is having a good day so far![/QUOTE]

rest of today's food..
(D) 2 cheese and onion pizzas:
2 tortilla wraps 3
tomato puree
40g half fat cheese x 2 5
chopped onion

Going to have a wee cup of tea and a ww carrot cake slice before getting ready for bed! Got my gym induction at my new gym tomorrow and I'm quite excited!!

Hope you enjoy the induction at the gym today! xx

Well I am most impressed with my new gym!! Really fab! You get your own wee personal programme on an electronic key that you plug into each machine so that there is a record of how well you're doing, and for instructors to check, so there is no slacking!! Also tonnes of classes and a brilliant big pool. So I'm currently trying to decide whether to go tomorrow morning or after work...decisions decisions!!!

Also eagerly awaiting the arrival of my 30 day shred DVD, managed to talk another work colleague into buying it! Can't wait to get started, hoping it might come tomorrow!! OH even says hes going to do it too, I love a bit of competition!!

Nothing else to report for today except that I am shattered and am going to bed soon for an early night!!

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham and flora extra light 1
ww bacon bites 1
ww cookie 1.5
(D) noodles 4.5
chicken breast 2.5
flora extra light 0.5
soy sauce
(snacks) bit of chocolate 1
ww cookie 1.5

total so far... 16.5pts

Hope everyones had a good monday!!

The gym sounds great! Wish I had one like that near me. xx

Well not been to the gym today, I do a cooking after school club on a tuesday and so by the time I got home from work it was too tired! I'm going to pack my bag tonight though and go straight from schoool tomorrow, think that's the best way!

Still no sign of my 30 day shred DVD :( hopefully tomorrow, desparate to start it!! Although I think even if it had come I'd be too tired to do it justice!

Made a delicious dinner tonight, simple but lovely. Had chicken breast with some sweet potato home made chips and a paprika low fat mayo, yum yum! Really enjoyed it tonight.

Not much else to report, going to go and have a long soak in a hot bath and try and heat up a bit, its turned really cold here again!! Had to scrape the car this morning - wasn't happy!!

Today's food...
(B) 2 ww toast 1
wafer thin ham, flora extra lite 1
(L) melba toast 1
half fat pate 2
velvet crunch 1
ww cookie 1.5
(D) home made spring rolls 1.5
chicken breast 2.5
sweet potato 7
papriko low fat mayo 1

total so far.. 19.5pts

Hiya chuck..aww shame you havent got the shred dvd yet!!but as you say you need to rest too :eek:...can i ask has the dvd cover got jillian in black on it??

Think im going to order it as well from ebay..it sounds great and nice n intensive..i did a biggest loser workout tonight (thort id give it another chance)oh it was sooooooooo boring and monotanous (sp)i remember now why i hated it before!!LOL

have a nice restful evening recharging them batteries hunny...oh yeh im loving the sound of your after school cookery club fabbi :) x

Hiya chuck..aww shame you havent got the shred dvd yet!!but as you say you need to rest too :eek:...can i ask has the dvd cover got jillian in black on it??

Hiya, sorry it's taken so long to get back, my internet was down last night and some of today, so glad to see its back on now!! To be honest Fuzz im not sure what the cover is like on the DVD, still bloomin waiting for it to arrive, so frustrating! Will be interesting if you get it to compare how we are doing!

Well I thought yesterday I'd had the most delicious dinner, but I reckon tonights has gone one better; had a venison burger and home made chips. I was really surprised to see how low venison burgers are points wise and yet soo delicious! Great wee find.

Had a long day in work today and didn't get to the gym, forgot I had a meeting after school and didn't get home till late. However, I'm definatley going tomorrow, gym bag is packed and in car...no excuses!!! Hope you've all had a good day!

Today's food;
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham and flora extra lite 1
(L) melba toast 1
half fat pate 2
velvet crunch 1
ww caramel wafer 1.5
(D) venison burger 3.5
roll 2
home made chips 3
(snacks) ww cookie 1

Total points so far.. 17pts