Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Kernow Jo said:
Hey a sts is ok hun. Its not been a good time for you of late and its not a gain!! Don't let it get you down, you can get back on the exercise routine once your foot has healed.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you have a good time with your dad. Take care Jo x

Thank you! Really not too disappointed, will plod on with it!

Had a v.uninteresting day, OH and I loaded with cold AGAIN!! Been a day of duvet and lemsips for both of us :(

Today's food:
(B) ww toast and ham. 2
Yoghurt. 1.5

Ww choc biscuit. 2

(D) venison burger. 4
Roll. 2
Homemade chips. 4
Sauce/Mayo. 1.5

Total so far... 17.5pts

everyones got colds atm - keep wrapped up!! hope you feel better soon xxx

Sorry to hear you and OH had colds over the weekend - hope you're both feeling better now!
I had a STS this week too and can't think why, but have to stay positive/motivated - at least its not a gain! xx

Well I'm starting to feel a little better so hopefully I'm on the mend for the final time! OH is off work (of course men suffer much worse than women do!) while I've been struggling on! Hopeless!!

Been on track so far food wise this week. I've decided to try and cut back a little on carbs. After my STS last week and reading some other posts I'm probably eating too many carbs. So instead of toast and ham every morning I'm swapping it for fruit and yoghurt. I'm also going to try and eat less crisps even though they are low fat and try swapping them for fruit too! We'll see how it goes this week and whether it makes any difference! On a more contradictory note ;) I've probably over indulged on dinner tonight but hey ho it was bloomin delicious!!! I found a recipe on SW website for real donner kebabs and they were utterly gorgeous!! Lamb mince was a killer points wise but I've saved enough!
Food today:
(B) yoghurt 1
berry mix 50g 0.5
(snack) walkers lites 1.5
quality street 1
(L) brocolli and stilton soup 2
yoghurt 1.5
grapes 100g 1
(D) minced lamb 8.5
pita bread 2.5
chilli sauce 1

total so far... 20.5pts(jaws getting wired for the rest of evening)

Hay ho

Managed to get to see my dad today, feeling a bit better! He's doing quite well this week and hopefully he'll get home end of next week which would be great!!!

Had another good day food wise but I'm just not feeling like I've lost again this week and WI is looming. I'd better have lost this week or I'll go nuts!!

Anyway today's food..
(B) yoghurt 1
(snacks) ww biscuit 2
ww belgian slice 1.5
(L) melba toast 1
half fat pate 2
yoghurt 1.5
grapes 1
(D) beef 4
sauce 2
pasta 2
parmesan cheese 1

Total points.... 19pts

I know exactly what you mean! I have to keep reminding myself of the bigger picture. In november I was more than a stone heavier so it's definately coming off, if not a little slower than I'd hoped! Like you say we have to lose if we continue doing what we are doing!! Thanks for reminding me! x

Kernow Jo said:
No worries, I had to remind my self today of that bigger picture too. With the amount I have lost the odd gain here and there is not really important as long as I keep ploding on and doing what I am doing, then I have to succeed. You will succeed too ! Jo x

Yeyh to us both!! Here's hoping!! Well another good day and WI 2moro will show if I've had a loss, fingers crossed!! Going to a wedding reception 2moro night so big test will be the buffet, may just avoid completely!! Still don't have a blinking outfit!!! Straight to shops after work for me!

Today's food was;
(B) yoghurt. 1pt
(L) melba toast. 1pt
Pate. 2
Ww choc biscuit. 2
Yoghurt. 1.5
(D) ckn. 2
Wrap. 1.5
Fajhitas paste. 1
Cheese triangle. 0.5
Salsa. 0.5
Rice. 3
(snacks). Ww belgian slice. 1.5

Total. 17.5pts

Hiya chuck..good luck for wi and enjoy the reception buffet..least its at the start of your new week :D...glad your dad is doing well as well x

Good luck for WI :)

Hiya chuck..good luck for wi and enjoy the reception buffet..least its at the start of your new week :D...glad your dad is doing well as well x

I managed to avoid eating ANYTHING at the wedding reception :eek: and there was cupcakes!! I had a sudden burst of will power! x

Good luck for your WI hun. Hope you found something nice to wear for your evening out. Enjoy! Jo x

I eventually managed to find something an hour and a half before I had to be there...nothing like cutting it fine!! Ha! x

Good luck for WI :)

Thanks Puggs

Well good luck messages must have paid off, because I lost 3lbs, woo hoo :D:D:D In total I've lost 16.5lbs since November (although all my tickers are from re start in Jan!) Really feeling pleased with myself :D

Had a great wee night at wedding reception and as said I managed to avoid eating anything! Did have a few wee vodkas and diet cokes buts thats ok, within points.

Had a busy day today, took gran out for lunch then caught up with friends from down south who were home for the weekend.

Dad also home for the weekend and hoping to get home for good maybe end of next week or beginning of following week, fingers crossed!

Early night tonight, shattered! Going to the football tomorrow with other half then out to a concert with girls from work, a busy weekend! Hope everyone is enjoying theirs! :D

Today's food
(B) boiled egg in a cup 2
(L) scoth broth soup 3
quarter of M&S sandwich 2(?)
(D) half of beef chow mein 4
half fried rice 5
half tsechuan 2
curry sauce 1

points so far.....19pts

Been AWOL for a few days, been really busy between one thing and another but fear not...I've stayed on track with points (phew!!) Had a really busy weekend, wedding, football, concert then hangover on Monday...not clever!! Had loads on at school this week and its not been a particularly good start to the week for my dad either. The hospice managed to mix up his medication AGAIN :eek::eek: (I know it beggars belief!) he's been not too good last few days, back on drip again, but seemed a lot better today so hopefully on the mend! Been really tired this week, and still not been a the gym. I figured one more week won't do my ankle any harm.

Today's food:
(B) babybel light 1
(L) toast 1.5
pate 2
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt and grapes 2
(D) 160g pasta (dried) 8
tuna 1
mayo light 2
(snacks) ww caramel wafer 1.5

Total for today... 20pts

Hiya hun..
Well done on avoiding the buffet and being on track this week..you are rocking it..

Hope yer dad is more comfortable now how awful mixing up his meds...quite a worry for you all...have a good day tomoz and glad yer ankle is getting better x

Good day today food wise. Been on track all this week but again not feeling a loss this week. I seem to be following a pattern of having a big loss (2/3lbs) one week, then not so good following week (0.5/STS) not quite sure why that is happening? However in the long run the weight is coming of so I'm not going to complain!!

Tried to have a smallish dinner tonight before wi 2moro. Decided to make hunters chicken (had seen it on another thread) and OMG it was bloomin delicious!! I made homemade bbq sauce and put it over the top of a chicken breast with a babybell light on top covered with 2 ww medallions. Mmmm yum! Had some salad to go with it.

Today's food has been...
(B) babybel light 1
(L) 2 ww toast 1
pate 2
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt and grapes 2
(D) chicken breast 2.5
bbq sauce
babybel light 1
2 ww bacon medallions 1
coleslaw 1.5
(snacks) muller light yoghurt 1.5

Total points... 14.5pts

Ok.....so what've I missed!!! Haha! Like old times eh Jo? :D xx

Sherry2k said:
Ok.....so what've I missed!!! Haha! Like old times eh Jo? :D xx

It's like blinking de ja vu isn't it?! My life seems to go round in circles of 2 years binge eating then 2years dieting, what's that about??!!

Not missed much just me piling on 3 stone since last on here...not good!!! When we first moved in our wee house i somehow decided it was acceptable to cosy in front of tv eating like a fat pig!!! Not anymore!! Still on old WW but getting there!! What bout u? Back out running?

It's like blinking de ja vu isn't it?! My life seems to go round in circles of 2 years binge eating then 2years dieting, what's that about??!!

Not missed much just me piling on 3 stone since last on here...not good!!! When we first moved in our wee house i somehow decided it was acceptable to cosy in front of tv eating like a fat pig!!! Not anymore!! Still on old WW but getting there!! What bout u? Back out running?

Yeah I did go back out a couple of times but just can't get my mojo back. Have promised a running pal that I WILL be back running 3 times a week when I get back from Bahrain on the 17th. (My sister's moved out there and we're off out to dodge bullets and lay in the sun for a week). And I've a 10k in April at Balmoral and I've not ran properly for ages so that's gonna be hard. So 3 to 4 times is a must, just so I get some training in. Don't suppose anyone has done a 10k in 4 hours before....there's always a first eh? Haha.

I'm about 1.5 stone heavier than I was when I was last with WW. How depressing. Stopped smoking and my body went ballistic - blame my body but it was my brain and my gob's ability to chew! So yeah, happily back at WW and will be running like Zola when I get back. Was thinking about Zumba too - gotta cross train to get the benefit.

How is your house? You settled in then? How long has that been you've been in? Any hols booked for this year?

Hey, it's good to be back!! :D xx

It's good to have u back, house is amazing!! I just love it and constantly tell myself how lucky I am to have it, it's just fab!! Lovely wee area too and so handy for both our works-perfect!! Been in it a year past in December, nuts eh?!

Hoping to go to Mexico this year, not got it booked yet but hoping to book soon, it'll be dougies 30th while we are away so should be good!

Is ur sis moved permanently or just for time being? I would definately dodge bullets for a week in the sun right now! U got anymore hols booked? Xx

Well yeah it is kind of permanent but she hasn't sold her house here as she will be home at xmas and 6 weeks in summer. Dunno, wait 'n see. I think she'll be there for a couple of years anyway. Then maybe Dubai (love Dubai!). We went to Mexico as part of the Cruise we were on last year - loved it. We've nothing planned for the rest of the year but I want the bathroom done and maybe if we're lucky we can get a cheeky away to Cyprus. I should go 'n see my sis but she'll be home all summer and flights to Bahrain are still about 500 knicker each....not cheap. For that (infact cheaper) we could get two weeks in Cyprus...I love it there. So yeah, bikini size by September?? If I could put bets on......determined!!!!!

How time flies!! I remember you speaking about your first xmas tree and decrations when you first moved in. Blimey - time needs to slow down!! xx

Back