Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! Well done with doing all those Shred workouts! xx

Hey don't be too hard on yourself, you have been doing great with all those shread workouts :).

Thanks Jo! Getting ready to do this evening's shred!! Hope you've had a good day! x

Just popping in with some extra ((((hugs)))) to get you thru today chuck ..have a gud un xx

Thank you Fuzzy, hugs well received!! x

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! Well done with doing all those Shred workouts! xx

Thanks Laura, weekend good! Taking me a little longer to get back in the swing of things this week! x

So....I still didn't do the shred last night!!! I was just so exhaused and was in bed just after 8!! Got loads of stuff going on just now and so the minute I sit down I conk out! Not good!!

Anyway, I'm DEFINATELY doing it tonight and getting back on the shred wagon!! Points wise I've been good!

Today's food was...
(B) ww toast 0.5
pate 1
(L) 0 point soup
walkers lites 1.5
yoghurt 1.5
(D) 140g pasta 7
small tin tuna 1
1.5 tablespoons low fat mayo 1.5
(snacks) ww caramel cake 1.5
quality street 1

Points so far.... 16.5pts

I quite often find it hard to get back into things after the weekend! You're doing really well though with your points and the exercise! Hope you have a good day today! xx

Just came in to make sure you aren't giving yourself to much of a hard time for having a bit of a break this weekend. It is allowed sometimes :)

Well done on getting your points back on track today. As for the 30 day shread, get back to it when you feel more energized. Jo x

Thanks Jo, I'm definately lacking energy at the mo and enthusiasm!! Hopefully I'll get my mojo back soon :)

I quite often find it hard to get back into things after the weekend! You're doing really well though with your points and the exercise! Hope you have a good day today! xx

Thanks Laura, x

So this is becoming like ground hog day for me.. still no shred DVD done!

.......so instead of having a complete guilt trip every evening I've decided to give my self a break and get things into perspective!! At the moment my dad is in a hospice for some pallative care. He's been there for almost two weeks now and I'm running back and forward everyday straight after work. It's quite hard going because I feel like my work is up in the air in the moment (obviously it's taking a back seat) but I find it so much more difficult when I'm not 100% organised in work. Literally every night as soon as I sit on the couch after tea I'm falling asleep, hence the no shredding. Anyway I've decided its not going to happen for the next couple of days, just don't have the time or the energy! It is completely ridiculous (especially in the grand scheme of things) but I feel much better tonight because I've made a conscious decision to leave the exercise till next week!

Having said that, I've still managed to stay well on track food wise, think that side of things is imprinted on my brain now!, so it'll be interesting to see how my WI fairs on Friday with much less exercise this week!

Sorry for rambling but feel need to get worries of my chest!!

Today's food:
(B) none, no time
(L) tortilla wrap and ww tuna 2.5
walkers lites 1.5
(D)duck spring roll 2.5
6 quorn chicken nuggets 3
noodles 3
soya sauce, flora lite 0.5
(snacks) velvet cruch 1
ww jaffa roll 1.5

Total points... 15.5pts

Big hugs to you chuck..i hope your dad is ok,good idea to leave the shred for abit hunny...no point in burning yerself out..take care of yourself xx

As long as the food is fine you should still do well overall, discovery is designed for the food intake. Exercise gives you more points so if following your normal points you should hopefully still be fine :)

So
but I feel much better tonight because I've made a conscious decision to leave the exercise till next week!

I'm glad that you are feeling better having made that decision. Otherwise every day you will be thinking that it's something you should be doing, when exercise is just an extra choice to help with the weight loss and at the moment, with everything you seem to have going on, it seems that giving it a break for a bit is the best choice for you.

As has already been said you are still sticking to your points and doing really well! :) xx

I forgot to say that I hope your dad is OK. xx

Hi quick post from phone, things are ok, much the same dad wise! Been on track today and WI 2moro, although I don't think it's looking too good esp after big loss last week,?! Hey ho, x

Well the good news is that I lost 1lb at WI yesterday, which I was really pleased at, was expecting a STS!!

I'm not feeling to good at the moment, just can't seem to shake cold/cough for thats been lingering last few weeks! Think my class are just passing it back and forth to each other!! Had to keep my distance from my dad yest and today, can't afford for him to catch anything, so it's been quite hard!!

Was given a ticket last minute yesterday to go and see the strictly come dancing tour show in Glasgow. It was really good and let me just say Ricky Whittle... :drool::drool:
I was feeling pretty rubbishy but the show was excellent!

Food today so far...
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham and flora lite 1
(L) melba toast 1
pate 2
walkers lite 1.5
fat free yog and merange(sp) 2

points so far... 8.5
(take away tonight so no more points for me until dinner)

Congrats on the loss! Someone in my work was at Strictly and really seemed to enjoy it!

Kernow Jo said:
Well done on the loss, I am so pleased you lost this week. :D

Its horrible when colds and coughs go around and around, hopefully you will shake it off soon. Your right to keep it away from your dad too.

Its great you got to go to the strickly tour, you needed something to chill too.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have some you time if you can. Jo x

Thanks jo I really was pleased at this weeks loss even though it was only 1lb!

Feeling a little better today and I'm off work Monday and Tuesday yippee!! Think OH and I might hit shops today, we've still got all our Xmas vouchers and money to spend :) then I'll be over to dads for tea (he's home for weekend)

Enjoy rest of weekend! :)

Well done on the loss hunny...have a lovely day..im glad you are feeling better and enjoy yer spending spree on those 2 days off...:D x

well spending spree is on hold as OH not feeling well :( will need to be next weekend!!

getting up early 2moro and going swimming then booked in for spin at 4.30pm! will need to do a bit of school work in between 2moro :(

today's food...
(B/L) roll 2
cheese and bacon sausage 2.5

(D) haggis 6.5
mashed potato 2
mashed turnip & suede 2
meringue nest 1
yoghurt 1.5

(snacks) velvet crunch 2
golden crunch 1.5

total... 21pt

Well done on the weight loss this week, it's great when you think that you won't lose anything and you do! Hope you enjoy your swim and spin today! xx

Hi,

Shame the shopping trip was postponed, something to look forward to for next week thou :).

It sounds like an active day tomorrow with your swim and spin. Well done on fitting that in.

Don't forget some you time too ! Jo x

Didn't make swimming this morn will go 2moro morn instead. Did however make spin, it was brutal as ever!!

OH made sure I had some me time and cooked me a delicious dinner, gorgeous!!
x
Well done on the weight loss this week, it's great when you think that you won't lose anything and you do! Hope you enjoy your swim and spin today! xx

Thanks Laura, it sure was great when I realised I'd lost a pound, whoopee!! x

So my dayoff today has been busyish!! Got stuck right into housework this morning - did the downstairs (that was enough!) Totally blitzed it, right in under and behind all the furniture!!

After lunched popped into hospice for the afternoon with my dad, then off to the gym to meet OH for a spin class... how romantic eh?! spin class on valentines!! I managed to rope him into coming to spin with me. It was absolute torture but great afterwards :) We're booked in again for wed and next mon!!

OH made dinner tonight and it was bloomin gorgeous! I think it'll need to be a regular now on our weekly menus. It was chicken schnizel....chicken with bacon in a white wine and garlic sauce with mashed potato...de-li-cious!!! I fear I might be slightly over points but hey ho its valentines and I've got a spin class under my belt so not too bothered!

Out for lunch tomorrow, meeting up with my friend, we've decided to go for chinese, easier to point and I can have a lighter dinner (well that's the plan anyway!)

Hope everyones having a nice valentines evening!

Todays food....
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham and flora lite 1
(L) melba toast 1
pate 2
walkers lite 1.5
yoghurt 1.5
(D) mashed potato 6 :eek:
chicken breast 2.5
bacon 1.5
ww white wine 0.5
half teaspoon olive oil 0.5

total so far.. 19pts
(phew not over and 2 to spare, woo hoo!! :D)

Back