Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Hi CC
Glad to hear the spin hasnt lost its sparkle, even if the shredding is all go at the moment.

Well done on the loss, they all add up and you will be at goal in no time - all slim and lovely with a big grin!

I did 45 mins cardio today, so Im feeling saintly apart from nearly dying on the rowing machine (why does my tummy get in the way when i want to reach forward????)

Take care and enjoy that pizza mmmm pizza havent had one for ages.

Hi Minis

Well I'm afraid to say I haven't shredded this weekend, yest or today because I've been feeling horrible. I really think I picked something up when I went to visit uncle in hospital...felt something working on me on thursday night when I got home but last night within the space of about an hour I had a raging temperature and had lost my voice and was really sore when I coughed!! I had some lemsip max and plenty vit C which seems to have helped a lot. Hugely improved since last night but still not great, hopefully will feel much better tomorrow!!

I don't think getting soaked today in the rain out and about in town will have helped but hay ho!! Went out shopping and managed to buy nothing!!! Actually that was the plan...v.skint. OH got a few bits and bobs for holidays. We had pizza..we normally go to a great wee place where the pizzas are just fab and 2 for 1...can't beat it!!

We both fell asleep earlier from about 7 till 10 :eek: so god knows when I'll get to sleep?? Hopefully not too late! Hope everyone's had a good day!

Today's food:
(B) ww toast and cheese slice 2.5
(snack) alpen double choc bar 1
(D) chicken and red onion thin
pizza 13
(snack) ww bacon bites 1
ww caramel wafer 1.5

Points for today 19pts

Get well soon CC! Are u up for a shred pack on tues morning before my WI? Xxx

Well done on your loss! All those pounds really do add up :) I hope you're feeling better soon too x

Hey lovely

I need to resurrect the morning pact - I need to get up and do day 1 of level 2 of the shred in the morning ... can I count on my buddy as my motivator? xx

Oh jees, just typed a whole long post and it just bloomin disappeared!!! Stupid computer!!

Anyhoo sorry not around yesterday, still not feeling great. I've now completely lost my voice so you can imagine the fun of trying to run a class with no voice. My kids are trying to be so helpful too bless!! I had a pain in my back felt like where my lung was so made an appointment with the doc just to get it checked out. The doctor reckons the pain could be a pulled muscle from coughing and thinks its just viral and it'll run it's course. Hopefully on the mend soon!

Carly you bet ya I'm on for a shred pact 2moro am, I have got until 2 weeks on Sunday to get the flab shredded before hols so I'll definately up in the morn to get shredding. Good luck xx

Hi Jo must have cross posted! Hopefully will be on the mend v.soon and back to normal, bloomin germs!!! Thanks for checking on me, hope you're good too hun x

Only do it if ur well Enough! No coughing up a lung!! :)

Glad u feel a bit better!

Will u make it to 30 pre-hols? Xx

Definately will need to start doing it in morning and night time...oh the joys!! X

Lol go girl!! Xx

how sweet that the kids tried to help you along. the kids i know would have taken full advantage and made mincemeat of ya! Hope you feel better very soon xxx

I did it! Did u? I actually think she wants to kill me! Level 2 was hard!!!! Xx

Uh oh....fess up time Carly...I didn't do it this morning :sigh: In fairness I still don't feel hugely great and now have absolutely zero voice...I'm whispering (v.hard work!!) anyway decided to give it a miss...it was nothing to do with the level of comfyness I was feeling this morning :rolleyes: Anyway I did manage to get out a walk this evening after dinner and OH and I did 5 miles :eek: was such a lovely wee walk and according to our walking app we burned 480 calories...result!!!

So here is the plan, DEFINATELY shred in the morning...possibly spin after work depending on how I am feeling but I'm now going to do the shred morning and pm....it's now or never time!!

Food for today...
(B) 2 ww toast and ham 2
(L) crispbread and pate 3
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1.5
(snacks) lemon slice 1.5
a little cereal 1
cheese 1.5
(D) noodles 3
quorn chicken nuggets 3
flora extra lite 0.5

ww bacon bites
ww caramel wafer 2.5

Total 20.5pts

OMG twice a day!! :eek: good luck my friend..

Well done on yer walk with OH and hope you feel 100% again very very soon xx

I forgive u lol! Will your bikini?! Lol no but seriously stay well xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
I forgive u lol! Will your bikini?! Lol no but seriously stay well xx

I'll be willing it to fit lol!!! X

Bring it on Jillian!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-2243419521.jpg
    image-2243419521.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 21
Go girl!!!!!! X

CC - that image should come with a health warning - I've just broken out in a cold sweat ;)

OMG twice a day!! :eek: good luck my friend..

Well done on yer walk with OH and hope you feel 100% again very very soon xx

Thank you fuzzy, I've a feeling I'll need all the luck I can get! Feeling on the mend thanks x

Go girl!!!!!! X
Yeyh! V.chuffed with myself today just done shred no.2 of the day :) x

CC - that image should come with a health warning - I've just broken out in a cold sweat ;)

Ha ha DIFM! It really should shouldn't it?! x

Back