Caloriefree's Menu/Weigh-ins

Well i forgot to weigh in thursday so i did my monthly weigh in today and wow 5lbs down!!! Has been a good month 15lbs off the bod...hoping to lose around 7lbs next month since my weight loss seems to have slowed so 7 would be nice!

havent updated in awhile...But i had a weekend with hubby home and ate out twice and thought i did very well but of course i gained like 2lbs but its okay probably just water weight from the salt in the food..havent weighed myself and wont till thursday..but currently sick with the flu or a nasty cold..so im not counting calories..just eating when i feel the need..probably going a little over but my body deserves it right now..drinking lots of orange juice and at 110cals a glass ahhh killin me! Although i did turn down candy at the movie theater a couple days ago..was going to eat milkduds but saw that it was like 500cals in the whole box i just couldnt do it and turned them down..was proud about that because thats my everytime kinda thing. Hubby was home and noticed how much weight i had lost so it made me feel good. im now a size 12 and when he started working and left i was a 16 so a noticeable change. Sick but happy here, just checking in!

Wow CF, two dress sizes down, you're doing really well! Well done for staying away from the cinema snacks too, I have to have popcorn when I go but I just count it as my lunchtime meal, we tend to go to matinees.

Yep you just have to eat what you need to when you're ill, getting better is more important than the weight loss.

Thank you hun :D im doing good sticking around 1200calish im guessing lol...feeling better but i think my lil girl is catching it which is horrible since its her first birthday on thursday :(

Thank you, Well weighed myself today and ive stayed the same...so thats a good thing! ive been sick since last thursday and still sick. So im happy as long as i dont gain! Ate pretty healthy today..kepted my calories down today..have my lil ones bday party on sunday so of course i will have a piece of cake..so im looking forward to that :D

Breakfast was a 90cal special k bar
Lunch burger 8% fat 160cals, bun whole wheat 80cals, piece of cheese 60cals, one piece of turkey bacon 25cals and mixed veggies 60cals =385 cals very yummy!

Had a great day yesterday. Went next door for a bday party and didnt eat a thing cuz all they had was hot dogs ect..and i wasnt doing that...had about three bites of cake then came home and cooked steak and eggs. So i was very proud. But today is gonna be another story. Having Reesees bday party at a pizza place..which is gonna suck because i have to eat..So im setting a plan now, two pieces of pizza maybe just one, two cheese sticks and a little bit of the pasta stuff i like...Had a 60cal yogurt this morning to hold me over so i dont walk in there like a starving woman ready to eat little kids lol Would say wish me luck but its not about luck its about controlling myself and will do! Will update soon enough.

Good luck hon I'm sure you'll do fine, having something to eat before you set out is a great plan. Will they have a salad bar you can fill up on?

nope of course they didnt have a salad bar lol. I had about three bites of cake..and two cheese sticks, 1 very small piece of pizza and two bites of noodles...i have no clue how many calories..but i thought i did good...im going to be safe and say i had 500cals, which i think/hope it was lower but who knows! I should have brought my own food..and will do that next time..would rather have people look at me funny then eat something i really dont want lol

Well down 4lbs this week! Wont make my turkey goal but atleast ill be halfway there..not expecting to lose 6lbs in 6 days thats just crazy and would hurt lol Not bad for eating out 3 times this week with family!! Had my little ones bday party, My dads bday party, and then a surprise lunch with my mom, Also had a eat in bday party of a cousin but refuse to eat cuz all they had was fatty hot dogs and mac and cheese and besides i wasnt hungry so thats good. ate a snack before i went and then ate as low calorie as i could and ate half as much as everybody else did. So its slowly sinking in what i need to do! So look out for updates everyone!

Well had my first thanksgiving and all went well! Had a very small plate and ate very slowly..and then had two bites of peacan pie..So all in all im guessing i had around 700cals.."hoping" maybe less. So im aiming for that. And was actually very full afterwards..could have ate less i think but oh well i cleaned my plate so all is good. Plan on eating one of those big snack trays with hubby tonight...so im going to pick at that and call it dinner so i dont go over in calories. Zach will be home all week and hes a horrible eater so im going to have to stop and think before i eat anything around him so i can make the right choice. Well just wanted to update everyone! Probably wont be online this week so i will post my thursday weigh in for sure! Goodluck everyone this week! And remember dont over do thanksgiving yummys!

Geez been to long since i have updated. Well My husband has been home for a full week..Hes leaving to go back out to work until xmas. I had a pretty good week i thought..ate a little bit to much a couple of times but made up for it later that day. Had two thanksgivings and did very well..One medium sized plate with hardly anything on it and actually got full! And ate chinese buffet once and did very well once again..had a big salad with fat free barely any dressing and no cheese or anything like that just veggies and then ate a couple pieces of chicken and some green beans...Then we ate at a fish place and i only had two pieces of chicken but they were greasey..but i thought i did good once again! I missed thursdays weigh in since i had gone to the thanksgiving dinner i thought it would be bad to weigh myself after that! lol So im waiting until the first to do my monthly weigh in. So hopefully i either lost a couple pounds or stayed the same! I do not want to see a gain!!!

Todays menu will be 1000cals
In no order this is what i will be eating

Vanilla slimfast 200cals
Two servings of chicken soup 140cals
Microwave meal chicken pasta + extras 300cals
can of green beans no salt added 60cals
Cup of sugar free swirl pudding 60cals
One rice treat 100cals
Cup of hot chocolate sugar free 25cals
Two cups of diet v8 fruit juice 20cals
Bag of chips 100cals
That leaves 55cals to play around with..maybe more juice? Maybe another can of veggies? Who knows!

Well after a week of hubby being home + Thanksgiving! I thought oh no this is gonna be a bad first of the month weigh in..But hey! i lost 2lbs this week! Very nice.

Well i just weighed myself on my regular thursday and ive stayed the same since two days ago which is fine. Todays menu is

Breakfast = Banana chips 50cals plus two glasses of water

Lunch = Pot roast 230cals

Snack = Rice crisp 100cals

Dinner = Can of tuna 140cals, mini pizza 200cals

Snack =Cup of pudding 60cals, banana chips 50cals

Last minute snack Bowl of shedding wheat 200cals, Two cups of juice 20cals

=exactly 1000cals! Perfect. No more food for me its 12 at night so im off to bed

Also did some stretching and 10 push ups haha miss workout over here

Last edited:
Yesterdays menu..Yesterday was a higher day thought i would kick start my body a bit.

Soup for breakfast 160cals

Slepted through lunch

Rice cripsy treat 100cals

Dinner was a piece of chicken breast 120cals i believe, a whole red potato 80cals and a serving or baby carrots 35cals all baked at once with 60cals worth of dressing on it. =295cals

Then for a late snack "which i shouldnt have done" but had 5 crackers 80cals, cheese wedge 50cals "about" 30cals of hot mustard, and roughly guessing i had 100cals worth of a little sausage. And a round piece of chocolate that comes in one of those xmas cracker trays im guessing about 100cals hopefully =360 cals

Well geez now that i add it up i guess i didnt eat that much..seemed like alot! 915 cals. Give or take i would guess about 100cals. Not to shabby!

Today so far is

Breakfast 80cal turkey sausage 3 egg whites. im guessing 60cals? "Ive heard so many different calorie intakes on them" and a tiny bit of cheese 40cals...Baby is helping me eat the eggs so haha who knows. Very good tho! = 180cals

Lunch = Lunch is a tomato and cheese mini pizza 200cals

Snack = Dont think ill have one

Dinner = one serving of Chicken veggies and rice. Roughly around 250cals

Snack = ??

Last edited:
Back