Caloriefree's Menu/Weigh-ins

Well heres todays menu as of right now!

Breakfast = one piece of toast 35cals, half teaspoon of peanut butter 40ish cals, half a glass of milk 50cals
- = 125cals

Lunch = Mini Tomato and cheese pizza 200cals

Snack = Not sure under 150cals tho

Dinner = Pot roast 180cals

Snack = Chocolate weight watchers brownie with ice cream on it..(Go try it and the keylime pie in the red box..OMG!) 200cals

=855 cals...Will squeeze something 150cals in there whenever i get hungry...Would love to weight myself right now but gonna hold off since i just ate..not a good idea..will only leave heartache lol

Have loved just reading thru your diary, you're doing so well- defo an inspiration!

Geez i feel so bad i havent posted in so long! My husband came home for a surprise visit and stayed a week and i really wasnt on the comp that much! Pretty much held up and did good for what i had to work with...Ate at two chinese buffets, and probably two other times that i dont remember...But all in all i just weighed myself and i was down 2.6lbs! so thats awesome! i thought i had gained...On my wii i went from Obese, overweight, to now NORMAL! omg ive been waiting so long!! finally!! haha okay thats enough! Heres my menu for today. Oh and also i have a birthday party and a big Uk basketball game to go to so im bringing my own food so i dont get off track!

Breakfast was spread out..ate one of the special k crisps then went to sleep and woke up and ate another 100 cals (remember! you must try these!)

Lunch = Pasta meal 250cals, Cheese spread 30cals, toast 35cals =315

Snack popcorn 120cals

Dinner Lemon tuna 150cals and i cooked a can of green beans and gonna take them 60cals

Snack keylime pie 190cals

=935cals..and im going to ignore the cake at the bday party because i dont need it! and i should be full anyway..wish me luck!

Hiya hon

Well done on more loss. You are star!!! So good and focused - I need your mentality! I am restarting today. Its a joke! I have cut out all choc and snacks and I have felt so much better.

Be good at the party. You will though as you are so focused. Really well done.

You have lost so much!! I added you on msn

x

Logging in to msn right now! i always forget to login. i am mainly on yahoo messenger if you have that.

I did end up eating a small sandwich and a small piece of cake...i did cut out my night snack because of it but still had what i planned for dinner. Mum, Make sure you still have atleast one snack a day or you wont want to stick to your new change :) I like the 100cal snacks and some of the slim fast bars.

Todays menu has been

Three egg whites 45calish, cheese 40cals, roast beef 50cals = 135

Mini pizza 200cals, can of green beans 60cals = 260

Slim fast snack bar 120 cals

100cal pack of cookies 100cals..duh lol

Dinner is going to be some beef stew i made a couple days ago...Made with lean pot roast meat, no salt added canned veggies, and low salt tomato soup...not sure of the calories but everything im eating is good for me outta that so im not even gonna count..and add four crackers to the bowl...

Tonight seems like a brownie night so im having a weight watchers 200cal ice cream brownie frozen bowl...

Pretty good day so far!

Yesterday and today were again good days..was starving yesterday..dunno why lol so i ate a little extra..Last night for dinner i took a package of Lemon pepper tuna, can of green beans, and one serving of white rice and crockpotted it for about three hours and ate that..was very good...Tonight i took one turkey burger uncooked, mushrooms, raisins, little bit of onions, two slices of 35cal bread and little bit of water and once again crockpotted that for about three hours..tasted like stuffing..was good didnt end up eating all i made either nights but was good

Well everybody who is stressed that the Wii is not giving them the right weight...stress no more! weighed myself then went to the doctor and weighed exactly the same! Also wanted to update that ive lost a pound this week..which is always wonderful news! i am one pound away from my jan goal with two days left in jan so im not worried about that. Also i have before and now pictures in the same outfit to show off..my goodness what a difference!!
lkjhdlkjdr.jpg

002-2.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-1.jpg

WOW you look fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can really see the hardwork you have put in. Well done hon!!! Keep on going! I have been lousy as got a chest infection and heavy cold so not really been eating anything anyway but too ill to sit and count calories!

Once better will resume.. Anyway.. well done and keep going!!

x

Aww sorry to hear that! Hope you get well soon! yeah i wouldnt worry at all about the calories..eat anything healthy you can hold down! I got sick and ate whatever for two weeks back a couple months ago also..sucks...Thanks for the compliments :)

Blimey cf you look great, its given me some inspirations today, how long has it taken you to lose 45 lb's. It that on about 1100 cals per Day?

tomorrow will make 5 months exactly!!! woot! Has gone so fast i cant even believe it! And thanks!

Well tomorrow is my monthly weigh in..hoping i lost a pound since thursday so i can mark my jan goal as done! haha but oh well if i dont its just a pound! Today i did very nicely i thought

Breakfast was bowl of yogurt and some cereal mixed in..Guessing it was around 160cals

Then i had a rice cake 45 cal. Yummy white cheddar may i add..if you love salty stuff check it out!

Lunch was a weight watchers frozen pasta meal 250cals and 35 bread and 30cal cheese

Snack was half a banana 45 cal, veggie with low fat ranch 50cals. My baby loves veggies and rance at 15 months haha go figure!

Oh and i also have 100cal pack of carrot cupcakes yumm..couldnt hold off..

Dinner was a bowl of chicken chilli i made myself..everything was low salt so should be pretty good..only thing that was high cal was the crackers that i shoved down before i could think twice lol. Was naughty and finished the brownie and couple bites of mac and cheese my little one refused to eat..But its cool..

Snacktime was apple so far..its 8:50 and im not going to bed for an hour so im trying to hold off oh and i ate two more crackers lol

Chilli is upsetting my stomach tonight which NEVER happens to me so i dunno about that..just burns my stomach so im gonna pawn it off to the inlaws tomorrow since i made a huge crockpot full! haha

Baby has been asleep for almost three hours and hubby is in Utah for work..so im by myself for a lonely night and not wanting to stop talking lol. Just sitting here drinking a glass of water and watching Hells kitchen...Who else thinks Gordan is just "Lovely" haha. Seeing food is not the best thing for me tonight but ah well hes worth it.

Thank yall for viewing and following me and commenting. This site really has helped..ive never been lower than 180lbs since i was like 10yrs old..or ever! and its been really easy actually..like amazing easy..counting calories is the only way to go!

Oh quick tip...Valentines day is coming up..drop a hint to your dude that he needs to skip the chocolates..cuz they mean death to your diet lol. tell them to get you the $1 box that only has like 4 chocolates in it then enjoy them...Zach bought me a box that was like the size of me last year..i would roughly say 200 chocolates were in it..and yumm but eww thinking about not caring back then..shew so put your foot down this year ladies! buy something sexy before you tell him so you can stick to your guns! haha goodluck! Will post updates on the monthly weight loss tomorrow. Im excited!!!

Hi

First of all I would like to thank you for giving me some inspiration, I had a look on this thread the other day and I am now giving calorie counting a go!! I came back on today to thank you for inspiring me and seen your photos - WOW you are looking great!! what a difference :) You must be so proud!!

So thanks again and look forward to speaking to you and continuing journey together :)

Claire xx

Aww Hey Claire!! Long time no talk, How are you honey? Shew you only wanna lose 15lbs? Well start calorie counting and you will lose that in no time!! How many calories are you going to aim for?

Well did my monthly weigh in today and didnt lose that extra pound..but its okay lol still lost eight...today was the first of the month so i ate a nice big yummy donut..and ate a lite meal out with my mom..was nice! thinking pizza for the 1st of march lol

Yup sure do! Thats awesome you lost 3lbs in ur first week! Congrats!!

Back