Caloriefree's Menu/Weigh-ins

Breakfast Vanilla slimfast 200cals

Lunch lean meat burger 160cals, wheat bun 80cals, cheese spread 35cals, mini mushroom, and tiny bites of onion -Not counting them

Snack = Pudding swirl cup 60cals

Dinner = Can of white tuna 140cals, can of green beans 60 cals

Snack = Fiber crackers 130cals cheese spread 35cals

=900cals. Thats more than enough food all laid out so im cutting 100cals today

Todays menu is the same as yesterdays..Going to eat the same exact stuff.

Breakfast 9am= Vanilla Slim fast 200cals

Lunch 12:30pm= Mini pizza 200cals, can of green beans 60cals

Snack 3:00pm= 10 Chocolate Rice cakes roughly 90cals

Dinner 5:30pm= Can of chicken 120cals, 17 special k crackers 90cals bbq sauce 35cals, corn 70cals

Snack 7:30pm= 10 Apple Cinnamon rice cakes roughly 90cals

Daily total = 955cals. <--Very nice! And lots of food! Might end up eating another serving of rice cakes later in the night to keep me from eating the chilli i made yesterday haha!

Just weighed myself and im down another 2lbs! Things are still busy here because my husband is home so ill be back on track with weigh-ins after the first of the year when he goes back to work.

Todays menu

Had a pudding pop at like 5am! haha baby was awake and i needed something so 60cals
special k crackers 17, 90cals
Had a little red velvet cake 100cals -Kinda shouldnt but i didnt eat a proper breakfast.

Lunch - Hubby wants me to eat taco bell but i just looked up the calories and NO WAY! haha so im having a 250cal pasta meal from the freezer

Dinner - Still up in the air currently, Cant plan while hub is home! lol

Well Happy New Year everyone!!! Feels so great to start out the new year without the mad dash of "i must start my diet" because this makes 4 months today since ive been on my diet!!!! Lost 12lbs in dec! so im very proud of that double what i lost last month!! Only have about 20lbs to go...Going to start the gym within the next two weeks and start toning, Need to tighten my stomach and tone my arms and thighs. And going to start tanning also which will be fun!

Breakfast = Chocolate Slimfast, Thought i would switch things up a bit lol

Well this morning i did a early weigh in and it looks like im almost at 171lbs...so i think ive slowed down on the weight loss...Or because hubby has been home i just couldnt lose could only sts thankfully not gaining! Well im back on track..cant remember what i had yesterday lol but today ive had

Three egg whites, two pieces of roast beef 15cals, cheese 40cals
= 100cals

Two pieces of toast 70cals, bowl of chicken noodle soup 140cals
= 210cals

Snack will be a pudding pop
=60cals

Dinner will be either a can of tuna or chicken not sure yet so thats either 100cals or 120cals, can of green beans 60cals, and a piece of toast 35cals
= 215cals

Pudding pop for night snack
= 60cals

Thats only 645cals so i have alot of room to play with to hit 1000cals

Aww thanks! Glad to see someone reading it other than myself haha

Well i had a bad lunch yesterday...ate mexican with my mom...but recovered for dinner and ate lite..not sure the calories but i did pretty good i thought...Todays menu is laid out and awaiting me!

Going to skip breakfast, had a late night hoping the baby will go back to sleep so i can just sleep through it..To tired to eat lol.

Breakfast
Diet Hot chocolate 25cals

Lunch
-Turkey burger 160cals
-One slice of toasted bread 35cals
-Skinny cow cheese wedge 30cals ---I say this is the best thing i eat normally check it out!
Going to cut up and mix a small amount of Mushrooms and onions and salt free calorie free seasoning to the meat.."not counting those calories since its veggies and such a small amount"
=225 Cals

Snack =
Can of tuna 160

Dinner =
- Lean pocket pepperoni and cheese 280cals
- Can of green beans 60cals
= 340

Snack =
Key lime pie 190cals

And throughout the day anytime i want one i can have 3 Fruit and cream popsicles that are 20cals each

=1000cals!! Nice..And thats actually alot of food!!

I always read your diary and every day I make sure I have a look!! Love reading what you do with your cals. You have done so well. I am thinking of counting cals you see. Done everything else! x

Well i had a bad lunch yesterday...ate mexican with my mom...but recovered for dinner and ate lite..not sure the calories but i did pretty good i thought...Todays menu is laid out and awaiting me!

Going to skip breakfast, had a late night hoping the baby will go back to sleep so i can just sleep through it..To tired to eat lol.

Breakfast
Diet Hot chocolate 25cals

Lunch
-Turkey burger 160cals
-Skinny cow cheese wedge 30cals ---I say this is the best thing i eat normally check it out!
Going to cut up and mix a small amount of Mushrooms and onions and salt free calorie free seasoning to the meat.."not counting those calories since its veggies and such a small amount"
=225 Cals

Snack =
Can of tuna 160

Dinner =
- Lean pocket pepperoni and cheese 280cals
- Can of green beans 60cals
= 340

Snack =
Key lime pie 190cals

And throughout the day anytime i want one i can have 3 Fruit and cream popsicles that are 20cals each

=1000cals!! Nice..And thats actually alot of food!!

hi there,
as a general rule do you stick to 1000 cals a day?

Well i wish you the best of luck Mum! if you need someone to chit chat with i have yahoo and msn messenger and am online pretty much all the time would be happy to help keep you on track!!

And yes Alex i stick to as close to 1000cals a day as i can. Of course somedays life gets in the way but atleast 6 days a week im on a strict 1000 or under calorie diet :)

Breakfast hot chocolate 25cals

Lunch = Some spicy chicken meal 280cals

Snack = Brownie 220cals

Dinner =
Turkey burger 160cals
-Skinny cow cheese wedge 30cals
Green beans 60cals
=285

key lime pie 190cals

=1,000 cals perfectly!!

Hiya hon

Well I am starting today with counting the old cals! Never done this before. i do have msn but not turned it on for a while. I am gonna see if I can turn it onto my blackberry! Will pm you my details

I have worked out that I should be having 1600 cals.. but I may have 1500 some days - fingers crossed!

:)

Hi, it looks like you are doing really well, just been looking back through your diary for inspirational food ideas! I'm trying to stick around 1000kcal too, im finding I can eat quite a lot for that though. I see your hubby works away, my fiance does also. It really makes it hard when they come back doesnt it?! Mine is away at the minute so I'm trying to get on track before he is home, I just hope he doesnt put me off with all the big meals and take aways when he's back!

That sounds like a great start mum!!

Haha Liz i know exactly what you mean! It will get easier the longer your on and see results to control yourself around him! i had a HARD time in the start...now i have no problem telling him no lol Yeah its hard having them away but once you get into your own style of doing things its not so bad..I got my little booger to keep me more than busy...1000cals is hard to start with but if you wanna see fast results at first it seemed to work great for me...I have noticed i have slowed down on losing and now only losing 1-2lbs a week..Which of course is great...So im thinking i will add one day a week where i eat something extra about 200calish so it boost my body..might be worth trying to see how good it goes. Wish you the best of luck! And come back and chit chat anytime!

Back