Caloriefree's Menu/Weigh-ins

forgot it was weigh in day so i will weigh in tomorrow morning!

Im aiming for 1000 a day hun so hopefully wont take long then ill be able to maintain :)

Started on Monday and am weighing tomorrow then will weigh every Sat as its easier for me that way so fingers crossed!! Have found it so easy to stick to!!

How have you been getting on this week??

xxx

Ah so sorry for not updating everyone! To be honest i started a new birth control and been very moody and just havent logged on to the inet..But its passed now! and i feel great again! Even tho i was moody i stayed on my calorie counting..And also hubby is home...Hubby brought me home a xlarge pizza..But the good news is!! i only ate two pieces! And then today we had chinese out..and i ate one small plate..ahh felt good ive been wanting it! So i got my eating out of the way for the week so tonight was pineapple and a bowl of special k cereal. And tomorrow i will be making chicken breast with some veggies. I have not weighed myself since last weigh in..feel kinda bloated..so hope i didnt gain. Ugh and of course i just looked at the calendar and its thursday and i didnt weigh in this morning..shew all this snow is throwing me off my time clock and very depressing..Cant wait for spring! Will weigh in tomorrow morning and give a update..

Yeah i lost internet connections for a couple days. Been snowed in here in kentucky! Gotten like 15inches here phew. I have stayed the same..Which is a good thing..Husband has been here which always makes me eat a bit more than normal. But im still sticking to a round about calorie shedule. Today has been

Breakfast = Bowl of speical k 110 cals
Lunch = Chicken and cheese burrito 300cals
Dinner = A microwave beef something meal 210cals
Snack = was a couple candy thingys 130cals
And tonights snack will be a brownie 150cals

=900cals

Not exactly sure how much lunch was since it was out..So im not going to use my last 100cals just to make sure.

Will try my best to weigh in tomorrow morning...hopefully i dont lose inet!

MUM! You have been doing awesome honey!!! 5lbs in a week! wow congrats on your huge weight loss so far! You are doing amazing keep it up!!!

Been awhile since i weighed myself plan to tomorrow. Been sick for a couple days and so is the baby. My husband is still home so i cant plan for anything which is annoying. I am sitting here in the kitchen waiting for eggs to be done...Baby is feeling better, being wild biting everything in sight haha! Finally gave up on the birth control it was making me die of hunger and very moody and couldnt think straight.

Menu

Breakfast = 2 Egg whites 30cals, two slices of mushroom 20cals two pieces of lunch meat low cal, low fat, 25 cals = 75cals

Lunch = Can of soup 160cals, 5 reduce fat ritz crackers 70cals. = 230cals

So far thats all i can plan. Tonight will hopefully be a hamburger of 97% lean meat, with mushrooms mixed in on a piece of bread and some sweet potato fries.

Last edited:
Well i weighed myself this morning with my regular digit scales. Was a bother to hook up the wii since my little one thinks its fun to throw around i have to keep it up. My wii is spot on with the doctors hand scales. and my digit scales use to make me two pounds heavier..but since im not gonna check the wii im gonna just go by the digit scales and say i have stayed the same..which is very nice! Also started my monthly so i am bloated..ugh. Menu so far today has been

Breakfast - Vanilla Special K bar 90cals

I may have another 100 cals before lunch since its only 8:30 ugh to early! haha.

We plan on going and looking at some land today so i will make hubby eat lunch before we leave the house so there is no worry of him springing up a eating out time..Ugh i hate eating out anymore..unless its a place ive pre screened..seeing as how we have limited places to eat here it isnt that bad...Taco bell has the new menu which is yummy..i get the 270 ranch chicken taco and have them put extra lettuce on it.

Hiya hon

Well done on staying the same. I have not weighed in for a week as had my monthly too and have felt so rough with endings of my bronchitis so just didnt bother. I havent eaten much so think it will prob be a loss.

I will weigh in at weekend I think. Maybe sunday or monday morning.

I am sooooo tired. My little one keeps getting me up at 1 am and 5 am! Arrgghhh!! When will I ever sleep again?! Have a great day.

Mum xx

haha my 15 month old keeps me up all night to..so i dont think we will ever sleep again sadly! Sorry to hear your sick. Just keep drinking lots of soup and juice..I dont worry about gaining while im sick just try my best to take care of myself ontop of everything else i do around here lol Ive already drank a glass of water and ate a 90cal bar today but im gonna go weigh myself anyways

says im still the same on my digit clock..will get my wii out for next thursday weigh in...Things are crazy here...hubby is home, bought two new pets, buying land and a new house..shew..thankfully i havent slipped up to bad other than a few snacks here and there!

Well i took hubby to the airport "ugh i hate the hour drive there and back, wears me out all the traffic" So i am back on to strict calorie counting and recording what i eat. todays menu was

Breakfast. Special k chocolate 90cal bar

Snack = same thing as breakfast

Lunch = Lunch was very high im sure was Rice, chicken, sour cream, beans, lettuce, a bowl at a mexican place..Should have asked for no rice and sour cream but just wasnt thinking. so 600cals? hopefully!

Dinner = two turkey sasage links 140cals, half a large sweet potato cut into fries and baked plain. 50cals

Last edited:
Hey, i was just reading through your diary and picking up tips for low calorie eating :)

Well done so far! you are doing amazingly!

I am trying to stick to 1300 calories a day, which I am finding ok actually, but I really need to get my head around eating less bread, that's so bad! ha.

I was wondering what it was you did with the egg whites you sometimes have for breakfast?

Thanks, Looks like you have lost a fair bit also! I take three egg whites, add three pieces of roast beef which comes out to 30cals, and put a couple pinches of sharp cheddar cheese..thats it..and its great!

Speaking of that todays menu is

Breakfast = 3 egg whites 45cals, 3 pieces of roast beef 30cals, couple pinches of sharp cheddar cheese 25 cals = 100cals! perfect

Lunch = Two hot dogs 40 cals each "These are great for the summer! bring your own hot dogs to the cookout..normal hotdogs are like 120cals + gross! and these are normal size and taste great! Just check the package i believe they were ballpark fatfree" Piece of 35cal bread. 25cals in one spoonful of ketcup and mustard =140cals

Snack =Honeynut shredded wheat "hoping this fills me up" 190cals for 1cup

Dinner =Chicken mexican meal i found in the freezer 280cals can of green beans "sharing with baby of course since they are her fav" roughly 45cals =325 cals

Snack = Doritos baked, 15 chips for 120cals "awesome!" and chocolate special k bar 90cals "since i get really hungry at night. will save the bar for the last minute" =210cals

=965 cals for the day...Was trying to hit 1300 but thats alot of food there! so i think ill be okay with that. Might add to the midday snack if i get hungry

Today was my weigh in day but im still on my monthly so im not gonna look at the scales because i will have gained and i dont need that holding me back and getting the wrong mind set for the day! We also find out today if we got a house loan..so im stressing out major! haha

Last edited:
Well its finally warming up here. should peek 40 so hopefully it will be warm enough to take the baby walking and swinging at the park.."doubt it tho"

Todays menu

Breakfast 3x Fiber one pancakes "You should get them!" And i made about 10 of them all together for snacks later and for the baby. And i added two little hearts of dove dark chocolate like 40cals to the whole bowl cut up. So its like chocolate pancakes..And you dont feel the need for that high cal maple deathtrap! = 190cals

Lunch = I will be out for lunch and have already planned it Taco bell Ranch taco 170cals..its yummy and perfect!

Snack = two pancakes from breakfast roughly 120cals

Dinner = Turkey burger 160cals, 35 cal slice of bread, 30cals of cheese, 15 cals of mushrooms, then just some lettuce with spray dressing 25cals
= 265

Snack = Not sure yet

Last edited:
finally checked my digit scales in the bathroom and im at 165! lost a pound so thats great!

Menu is

Breakfast special k bar 90cals that was like at 5am when i woke up with the baby..then i had yogurt and cereal 150cals?

Lunch Mexican meal 270cals

Snack - special k bar 90 cals

Dinner - 160cal turkey burger, 15cal mushrooms, 30cal cheese spread, 35 cal bread, 30cal ketchup

Snack - Big bowl of special k vanilla almond. Im guessing 230cals since it was a big bowl

=1100 for the day...exactly! Very nice!

Last edited:
Back