Cambridge 1st day!

bevvy80

Hi all,

Re starting CD again today last time i didnt get past 24 hours!

Really would like some support, tips and advice please to kep me on track! I know what i got to do just my willpower isnt that god lol ;)

X x

bevvy80 said:
Hi all,

Re starting CD again today last time i didnt get past 24 hours!

Really would like some support, tips and advice please to kep me on track! I know what i got to do just my willpower isnt that god lol ;)

X x

Good luck and my advice is take a pic of how u look now and put it on fridge or wherever u mainly pick food from I have one on my fridge I call it my fat fcuk photo and it's horrendous but I will never look like that again :) just get through first few days and then u will be sailing through it the days fly by gl with journey xxxxxx
Ps - always come on this site if feeling down the ladies on here are hugely supportive and they keep u going

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

Very best of luck to you, Have you been on plan all day then?xx

You're over the hump :) You can do this!xx

Hi I'm only on day three so perhaps we can help each other??
Think I just need to keep myself busy and distracted as before CDC I ate all the time picking at whatever was there!

Hi Both

I'm on day 3 today too... day one was horrific but day by day am finding it easier (in terms of how I feel) - its still proving a nightmare smelling other ppl's lunches etc.

First 2 days I took to my car for an hour over lunch to read just to move myself away from it. Definitely less irritable today

Hi all. I'm also a restarter! Lost over 9 stone before with this and lipotrim and kept off for 5 yrs but in the last 2 years( marriage, moving country, death of parent,infertility) have all attributed to me gaining back close to 4 stone(14.10) I have been diagnosed with an adrenal gland problem whereby I produce too much cortisol which is a natural steroid....what do steroids do, stop/limit your weight loss amongst lots of other symptoms.I attempted this diet last may pre diagnosis and in seven weeks of sticking meticulously to it I only lost 3lbs total.
That was soul destroying but it made me go get checked out where they found above prob and also diagnosed me with hashimotos thyroiditis(fancy name for under active thyroid). I have been on meds since may for the thyroid so theoretically it should become easier for me now to shift the lard! I also separated from my husband this week so while I feel pretty , this I feel is the only thing I can control at the moment. I'm 9 days in and already am down 6 lbs....it's not as much as the average loser I know but given my situ I'll take it and be happy.
Anyway, sorry for being so long winded. Hope your all doing ok and I look forward to giving and getting support! Let's do this ladies! X

Hey,
Day 2 done! Very nervous bout tomorrow as i know its going get harder please let this get easier! Very nearly cracked today but didnt! Had a bath instead! This is much harder than i thought x

Whenever I get tempted I clean, do my nails, have a bath or try out new hairstyles :) Anything to take my mind off of food!xx

Nearly at the end of day 3, when is this feeling going to pass? Im hoping by the weekend its gone! Any other tips for me guys this is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment! Also coke zero ok? Had to have a can today! X

Day 3 is usually the worst day for me, You'll be fine, Just remember how you feel now, once this feeling goes so does the hunger, and if you're ever tempted to eat remember how getting into it makes you feel and you wont want to cheat xx

Hi bev
Coke zero is a no no ive been told
I'm just finishing day 4 and my first weigh in was -11lbs so it's worth sticking to it if you can. Just think how awful you feel being fat and uncomfortable in your clothes and self conscious and think how great you'll feel slimmer jeans loose friends jealous!!

Hi bev
Probably days 2 and 3 where worst but all days ate tough!! I always want to eat but have to tell myself eating got me in this bad depressed state in the first place also I love clothes and love the feeling of bein slim more than the taste of junk food ( at the minute anyway!)

Back