Cambridge diet and exercise?

haha i defo would not go if my gym was that far away, ad find an excuse in the drive there and about turn!!!

haha i was going to add that in... id end up at mcdonalds!!! hahaha x

Lol mines was Chinese or kfc :)) I weighe myself again still the same :( so on my treadmill light walking a want my scales to say 11st 13lb lol and theyr stuck at 12 1 gggrr this 12st is a curse it won't let me out :)) x

ohh chinese is the way to my heart, lol along with cupcakes from greggs lol and pizza from the indian...
any food really

i went on the scales this mornign and they wer the same as sunday, i have GOT to stop doing it

once you get passed that 12 there will be no stopping you, i was stuck at 11.10 for since january. 11.10.. 11.11... 11.10 - arrgghhh go down scales!!!

do you have your own treadmill? x

It's murder wen u hit a wall and I won't go down!!! Yeah got my own treadmill got room in my new flat for it so need to start using it when little one napping :)) trying the couch to 5k app 25mins won't do me any harm! Xx

Wahheeyyyyyyyy thats amazing, you must be really pleased with that :) x

I bought roast bags separate from tesco and piri piri herb shake shwartz my consultant says as long as it has no calories etc was lovely but bit spicy :p xx

Back