Cambridge diet buddy?

tomnkatesmum said:
If were both feeling rough it must be the diet, I think! Currently were watching Barbie, not my choice but my kids love it! They had there popcorn and I had a shake, not quite the same but I got though it... Saving a chocolate mint shake for tonight, think there my favourites, do you think it would be wrong to buy one or two for each day next week? I find they taste the best and feel like a treat! LOL!

No go for it buy as many as u want - I bought 14choc shakes.. Haha love them rather that then something I can't stomach..

Probably a good idea... I've hour others at the moment but often just don't feel like them.... I reckon I may just get 14 mint choc ones then! :)
Doesn't really sound like a diet does it?

My friend had been doing it for 15 weeks now and she said her 'symptoms' lasted 2 weeks and were better the more water she drank :) I have chicken (either poached or roasted) with some meat seasoning and broccoli and cauliflower in the evening. same every night so far but i don't like tuna, prawns etc as you can have them too on stage 2.
Hope you ladies have had a fab day and are feeling loads better in the morning. I'm getting used to the aches now! Day 5 for me tomorrow woohoo! xxxxx

tomnkatesmum said:
Probably a good idea... I've hour others at the moment but often just don't feel like them.... I reckon I may just get 14 mint choc ones then! :)

Haha well it is a diet but may as well enjoy the mini treats tht comes with it :p I wasn't a fan of the choc orange tasted like bloody calpol and I think calpol tastes better haha.. Have a lovely day tomorrow even if it's rainy x

Good luck for weigh in tomnkatesmum xxxx

tomnkatesmum said:

Yes gooood luck keep us posts x

Thanks girls, am a bit gutted, my weigh in was supposed to be this evening my CDC cannot make it so i now have to wait until tomorrow evening! =0(

I have stuck to SS for the last two weeks and desperately want to weigh in (so long as i lose!!!) and then go on for week 3....

Don't know about you girls but i struggled so much at the weekend... i think with the weather turning so cold, and feeling kinda crappy, i could have really done with a blow out meal, and some nice stodgy pudding!!!! Having not yet finished 2 weeks, i cannot imagine continually with this for another 10 weeks!!!! how about you guys? are you thinking of sticking on SS and SS+ for 12 weeks????

How are your days going today? Feeling better?

tomnkatesmum said:
Thanks girls, am a bit gutted, my weigh in was supposed to be this evening my CDC cannot make it so i now have to wait until tomorrow evening! =0(

I have stuck to SS for the last two weeks and desperately want to weigh in (so long as i lose!!!) and then go on for week 3....

Don't know about you girls but i struggled so much at the weekend... i think with the weather turning so cold, and feeling kinda crappy, i could have really done with a blow out meal, and some nice stodgy pudding!!!! Having not yet finished 2 weeks, i cannot imagine continually with this for another 10 weeks!!!! how about you guys? are you thinking of sticking on SS and SS+ for 12 weeks????

How are your days going today? Feeling better?

Aww well u have another day to lose more lb ;) mm some days I think about that and some days I am motivated to see it through as it's for myself too. I may switch to SS+ after 6 weeks as I want to add eating into the diet. What about u? Yh it's the weather sorry to say but at least we are near to Xmas soon wooo x

I'm sitting here day 6 watching my partner eat a dominos pizza!!! I smelt it but that was it, got my water lol :-( I am starting to struggle already !! I was just thinking the same thing- how can I do this for 11 more weeks???!!!! Xxxxxx

SaraJaneQ said:
Aww well u have another day to lose more lb ;) mm some days I think about that and some days I am motivated to see it through as it's for myself too. I may switch to SS+ after 6 weeks as I want to add eating into the diet. What about u? Yh it's the weather sorry to say but at least we are near to Xmas soon wooo x

Very true... I've had my choc shake and now enjoying my water LOL! IM hoping to keep on SS for the full twelve weeks... Will need plenty of will power, I'm hoping this weeks weigh in will spur me on and of course you guys... :) just think, if I keep it up I should be nearly slim by xmas! Wooohooo!

charlieann01 said:
I'm sitting here day 6 watching my partner eat a dominos pizza!!! I smelt it but that was it, got my water lol :-( I am starting to struggle already !! I was just thinking the same thing- how can I do this for 11 more weeks???!!!! Xxxxxx

Oh no! That's so hard! Well done for continuing with your water! Mmmm pizza lol, just think how many calories are in it, you'll be proud in the morning!
I know, has 11 weeks ever felt so long?

tomnkatesmum said:
Very true... I've had my choc shake and now enjoying my water LOL! IM hoping to keep on SS for the full twelve weeks... Will need plenty of will power, I'm hoping this weeks weigh in will spur me on and of course you guys... :) just think, if I keep it up I should be nearly slim by xmas! Wooohooo!

Exactly that's what we all are aiming for so keep it up :) not nearly - u will be! Come onnnn bring out your willpower and battle together through this lol gd luck for ur weigh in - wasn't the choc nice?? X

I will do my best re willpower, fraid I have little faith in myself at times, but its growing with each day I stick with this difficult diet!

The choc was delicious! Not sure if I should buy them for breakfast but am thinking what the hell, I need something to keep me going... Do you enjoy chocolate for breakfast?

tomnkatesmum said:
I will do my best re willpower, fraid I have little faith in myself at times, but its growing with each day I stick with this difficult diet!

The choc was delicious! Not sure if I should buy them for breakfast but am thinking what the hell, I need something to keep me going... Do you enjoy chocolate for breakfast?

Exactly - I loveeeee choc I bought 14 sachet and my CDC was like okayyyy clearly someone loves their choc.. I say drink it morning noon night lol

LOL! you must love it... Reckon I will join you and be a chocolate addict this week too... Seems amazing too lose weight only eating chocolate! :)

weddingbelle said:
Good luck for weigh in tomnkatesmum xxxx

Hey weddingbelle, how are you getting on? Day 5 now isn't it? Bet you looking forward to weigh in? You feeling any better and warmer now? How's out all going? Xx

Not too bad hun i've overloaded my kidneys again today and eaten/drank everything i'm allowed for today now so it's gonna be one long nightshift with tea and water!! TBH i'm struggling today but not letting it beat me...no chance! Can't weight for weigh in on day 8 I'll be relieved to have got through the first week! Skinny(er) by xmas for all of us xxxx

Oh poor you with the night shift... Remember water is your friend! :)
You'll do great, you've got great enthusiasm and were all behind you... Yep, here's to us all being loads skinnier by xmas! :) xx

tomnkatesmum said:
LOL! you must love it... Reckon I will join you and be a chocolate addict this week too... Seems amazing too lose weight only eating chocolate! :)

Hehe yes yes go for it... Makes me look forward to having my shake rather then cringing - funny Q but have u done poo yet? Lolx

Back