Cambridge diet buddy?

Oo I knew I should have went sleep :( I took some tablets for this headache and about 20 mins later felt as if I was gonna faint... I just had a chicken breast nothing on it grilled on the George foreman.... I'm hoping this won't knock me out of ketosis not good as I have just got into it... I'm really annoyed but felt awful! Going to have to do some exercise tomorrow morning now I think...:(

wants2bthin said:
Oo I knew I should have went sleep :( I took some tablets for this headache and about 20 mins later felt as if I was gonna faint... I just had a chicken breast nothing on it grilled on the George foreman.... I'm hoping this won't knock me out of ketosis not good as I have just got into it... I'm really annoyed but felt awful! Going to have to do some exercise tomorrow morning now I think...:(

You'll be fine. :) Chicken can't knock you out of ketosis (there are no carbs in it). And don't worry about doing extra exercise - there's no need to compensate. You just had a SS+ day, think of it that way!

View attachment 68449

This photo (if its worked!!) is my way of overcoming the "only" lost a pound or in your case 10 pounds! That's a big loss :)

Iv only been doing it 5 days but have found it quite easy going so far! My mind is def in the right place :)

Iv had no body pains at all! What kind of pains Is it?

The food thoughts I har banished by drinking water whenever I get a feeling for eating!
I find it it much easier to drink all the water out of my shaker than out of bottles or glasses :)
I'm also having my shakes with 700ml water instead of what it says on pack :)

The way I'm getting through the days is porridge in the morning make it really thick so it's like chewing lol! Shake for lunch and a soup for tea again made with heaps of extra water and its filling me right up and the 3 litres of water extra I'm drinking :) the running to the Toliet every 30mins isn't so much fun lol! My first weigh in Monday or Tuesday so will see if its a good one!

We are all here to help support each other so ask away any questions :) xx

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! I have just saved it.... So true when u r doin such tough diets you get really demotivated when in actual fact it is still a loss and better then a pound on x

You'll be fine. :) Chicken can't knock you out of ketosis (there are no carbs in it). And don't worry about doing extra exercise - there's no need to compensate. You just had a SS+ day, think of it that way!

thanks lily..that's true made me feel much better :) we an all do this together... Thanks x x x

How are you finding the plan. X

Morning peeps!! Day 4!!

Not hungry just so hating this damn headache boo, it's so sore like a migrain?

Dog walk for fresh air then watch my son play football this morning so hopefully will knock it out of me!

How's everyone else this morning? Living the pics S!!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gerujool said:
Morning peeps!! Day 4!!

Not hungry just so hating this damn headache boo, it's so sore like a migrain?

Dog walk for fresh air then watch my son play football this morning so hopefully will knock it out of me!

How's everyone else this morning? Living the pics S!!!

Xx

Morning!!
I'm good today!! Apart from the disgusting taste in my mouth yuk!!

Hope the fresh air gets rid of headache!!

How are you sleeping??

Hope he wins his football! :)

That photo spurs me on its horrible what a pound looks like lol!

Xx

Eewww it's rank I daren't talk lol!! Yeah I'm sleeping fine I've just taken two tabs so fingers crossed x not hungry just feel sick due to head but fingers crossed it goes before work tomorrow!

How was ur night rocking with the tv?!!!

X

gerujool said:
Woop living the dream!! Yes no food has passed my lips!

Just smoking like a chimney and drinking water!!

Hahaha! Me too, I've smoked lots in the past 24 hours :( at least I have stuck to this 100%, I'm feeling so pleased and positive!

Hi shaw, I'm an oldie but young at heart! I'm 32 :) yay for joining us xx

Shaz not shaw! Oops x

Btw im yin 31 oldie too but young at heart!! I havent been that good this week but im determined to get back on the wagon today. Im going to go shopping get some nice things and pamper myself to keep me distracted.

Are u lot finding your friends and family supportive?

loveloveyy said:
Btw im yin 31 oldie too but young at heart!! I havent been that good this week but im determined to get back on the wagon today. Im going to go shopping get some nice things and pamper myself to keep me distracted.

Hi ll!

I'm not coping at all and on day 4! My head is so sore now off for fresh air so fingers crossed!

I haven't told anyone I'm doing it lol!

How many weeks u been doing it? X

NOO I've just eaten a plain wrap and feel sick now!!!

gerujool said:

Don't feel guilty everyone will have slips up!!
Hopefully it won't knock you out of ketosis!!

Don't see it as a failure and say will start again tomorrow :) keep on it!! :)

Ps no one knows in doing this either they all frown lol! Xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Would be so much easier if they did all stick to the same sizes... Ideal world!

My kids are 7 and 4... Just had my daughters present so they have loads of new pressies to play with! :)

I'm gonna bake a cake in a mo, then probably watch kids TV with them... Am hopefully seeing my brother later today... Must remember not to pick at the cake! :p

Lots to keep them occupied with :) they are nice ages. My two I nanny for are 2 and 4.

Hope you managed to not pick at the cake ;-p hope you have a lovely weekend! Xx

loveloveyy said:

31 ain't an oldie lol! I'm still in denial I'm nearing 30 still feel 18 apart from the next day after drinking!

How u doing today? I'm in the middle of day 6 and coping so far!!

Are ur friends and family beig supportive?
Iv told no one I'm doing it apart from the cooks at job so they don't think I'm starving myself lol!
People don't seem to understand its a controlled diet xx

Thawing out from Footy with a golden vegetable hot drink! Mmm lush xx

How's everybody else doing today?

X

gerujool said:
Thawing out from Footy with a golden vegetable hot drink! Mmm lush xx

How's everybody else doing today?

X

Did he win?
I'm doing good just had my choc mint shake which I wasn't looking forward too but was surprisingly nice!!

How's u? Xx

Dont worry .... I ate a chicken breast last night... I think I'm going to go on ss+ next week... Just remember y u r doing this!!! X stay strong

Back