Cambridge diet buddy

yea i want to stick at it 100% i just cant get use to the belly rumbling?? can you? plus im in a nes sort of relationship so desperately need to focus, hopefully reporting on here everynight will help us both! you just sticking to the 3 shakes a day? x

what's a nes relationship? sorry lol

For me its not the tummy rumbling, its the kind of lack of energy I feel in my brainpower - hard to describe but I tend to use the analogy of "not firing on all 4 cylinders"! hehe!

Yep it's always good to have someone to answer to and be responsible to when you're on CD. I'm doing a sorta half SS+, where I have 3 packs plus milk allowance. Just cos otherwise I couldn't have tea and without tea I think I would go insane! How bout you?

x

sorry it was new relationship lol tryin to type in nails not good lol!! yea i have to have my milk allowance also i love my tea - i just hope i can stick to it if i can it should only take us a few weeks? so weigh in 2morrow morning then again next monday or u weighin daily?? x

ahh I'm with ya! Relationships are a great incentive! My wedding is a biggie at the moment! Cool yeah I hope a couple of weeks will do it! I'm having a WI tomorrow night with CDC even though I already have my packs, and will have an official one every Monday night to help me keep proper track, but I do have scales at home which will help me get an idea of how I'm doing even though they wont be offical losses. I do tend to try and go by my scales but I don't always trust them as they can be a bit all over the place!

Good luck for tomorrow! :) x

ok cool - well i guess were catch up 2morrow evening!! i have a friends wedding next year im bridesmaid got the dress yesterday a size 14 it fits nice now but wedding aint till july and would love to have it altered!!! well good luck for 2morrow, fingers crossed i can pull through! x

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the encouragement! it feels so good when someone just encourages you a wee bit, i already feel like im bursting with will power...lol....shame i dont have a new relationship to look forward to, just the old one ( my husband) hehehe!

i shall report here tomorrow night as well!....atleast you guys dont have much to loose...:( i have loads to loose....argh!
i love my tea as well! but i cant have it without milk..:( i had tea with milk when i started cd 3 weeks ago and my cdc said if i didnt add milk i would have lost more!
Dont know what to do??? should i just continue having tea with a bit of milk or forget the tea n struggle a bit but loose more?

Good luck for tomorrow!

Suki

Evening guys!

Well I'm reporting back, as promised, after a good day's SS+ing. Have had 2 packs and 3 cups of tea with milk in so far today, so 1 pack to go, and I'm feeling ok but hungry.

Look forward to hearing how you guys got on xxx

Hi there!

I thought id chicken out from reporting because i have nothing interesting or positive to say! But then i thought i should gather some courage to atleast let you guys know how i got on. Like every other day today i failed as well, did well until 3pm felt really cold n dead so i cheated!

feel really down n depressed! i dont know what to do now really? i cant just leave it n pretend im taking a break or let me get my head around it because i really want it. But i cant stick to it?

so what should i do?????............sorry about this im just really upset!

:(
im so glad you had a good day! good luck

:(

aww hun i'm sorry today didn't go 100%, but don't let that lead to destruction for the rest of the day/evening. Draw a line under it, drink some water, and think positively about tomorrow.

Try 810 if you really can't avoid food altogether - or SS+ even? Have a think about it. Much of succeeding on this diet is due to believing that you can. And if you don't believe it, you just won't quite ever get there... you need to do something you believe in, whether that's a higher plan, a different diet or even sticking with CD SS but changing the way you think. You gotta do what's right for you!

I'm sorry I can't give you the answer - as cliched as it sounds, the answer lies only within yourself, and you have to find it - as only you can!

xxx

Hmmm well this is a let-down, where is everyone?!

I went out last night and tried to go low carb but it turned out nigh-on impossible, so I just accepted it, ate the chicken without the sauce but had the potato, and moved on today. Think I may be in mild ketosis now which is good news, although I don't think I've started losing yet. Fingers crossed the scales will have something positive to say tomorrow!

xxx

Hey Wannablism,

Its good to see you have got on so well so far, hang in there you will get to your target in no time!....its good you didnt let one potato ruin your diet! You are back on it and thats what matters! I am sure you will have a good weight loss, keep us updated!

Suki

Thanks hun, how are you getting on?

I've dropped to 11.12 now - only 11lbs til BMI25 and 1.5st to final goal :D yay!

xxx

Back