Cambridge Diet or cry

Hi Pinky,
Thanks for your reply. Sorry you're having a tough time at the moment, but I can totally empathise with you. I feel exactly the same way, and I did have a blip yesterday where I ate something and I felt absolutely terrible afterwards. However I've drawn a line beneath it and am starting afresh as of midnight tonight!
I work as a supervisor in security. We monitor Fire alarms, intruder alarms, etc. I don't work permanent nights either. We work 2 days, 2 nights, then usually 4 off, although I'm doing a lot of overtime at the mo. Lucky to get 2 days off!

Anyway, girlie, chin up. You can do this! You are doing brilliantly so far. One minor hiccup does not mean you've failed. Stand up, dust yourself off and start again.

Good luck, Hon. :)

I had a rubbish day yesterday. I went I had to go for a filling then took my 2 boys into town to get one of them new school shoes. Well they argued nearly non stop and the older lad was complaining and asking for stuff constantly. I lost my temper on a few occasions and by the time I got home I decided what the hell and dished out a portion of their cheesy pasta and garlic bread. I ate the lot. Felt so rubbish after mentally and stomach felt a bit queasy . This morning I have been in the honey nut cornflakes box and scoffed a load of them :mad:
Not sure at this moment if feel like continuing but I don't want to let OH and children down - or myself come to that.

I so miss food and now I have the prospect of starting ketosis all over again. Maybe taking 6 days plus again .

Hi Pinky, everyone has bad days now and then. I know you miss food. I totally do too. You're doing so well. Don't give up, Hon. Just draw a line under the blip and start again. Think about your reasons for doing Cambridge and start afresh. I've done exactly the same as you, and I'm starting afresh after my WI tomorrow.

Hi Pinky, everyone has bad days now and then. I know you miss food. I totally do too. You're doing so well. Don't give up, Hon. Just draw a line under the blip and start again. Think about your reasons for doing Cambridge and start afresh. I've done exactly the same as you, and I'm starting afresh after my WI tomorrow.

Thanks Tessie that is what I'm gonna try and do but not sure why I just feel like a real food binge then
start again. I know this will probably result in me not having a weight loss and that will p--- me off even more. So i shall try not to waver any more

hey pinkyjay,
you've done so well so far, fair play to you for sticking at it. You may be having a tough week so far but it will get better. Give yourself some credit and focus on the positives of what you've already achieved :)!!xx

:thankyou: once again. Tomorrow is a new day. I shall start afresh

Not such a new day:mad: patient at work had box of liquerer chocolates and said to staff " help yourself" well I did 5 or 6 :sigh:

Hi Pinky, how are you doing today? I hope it's been a bit easier for you today. I am on my 2nd day back doing Cambridge SS 100% and so far so good.

Hope you have a great BH weekend. x
Tess :)

Pretty knackered been up since 05:00 started wok at 0700 hours drive to work finished work at 21:15 just got home and now munching on a peanut bar. Very tired and hungry . Same yesterday and again tomorrow. Feel need morE on long days like today! Would have been weigh in today but bank hols so got to wait till next week :( :sigh: don't think would have lost much anyway. Maybe 2 lbs . Shower and bed in minute.

Hi Pinky,
How's it going? I've also been up since 4am and will probably get home about 19:30 or 20:00 tonight (depending on traffic). Not fair when everyone else is enjoying their BH day off!

Anyway, just wanted to ask - are you on SS or SS+? I am on SS+ because of the shifts I do and because of having my little girl. My CDC recommended that I either have another shake or a 200kcal meal, as I find that 3 shakes do not carry me through the very long days. I am having 4 shakes at the mo when I need to (only on dayshifts), and it's much better.
Anyway, hope you have a great day.
Chat soon.
Tess x

Hi Tessie, I do SS but not always 100% . Good going with your control and thanx for your interest x

Got in from work last night and was exhausted. Had kept 100% all day, then just before going to bed saw some cheddars open- wellmi must have ate half a packet :sigh: I just couldn't stop myself. Then I have just made the childrens lunch and thought what the he'll and made myself a cheese sandwich. :sigh:
Oh well there goes my will power for you WEAK .
I am so tired from work it has been very busy and stressful/ not an excuse I know but that's why I'm overweight - I have a problem with eating !!!

Hey Pinkyjay, how are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a while, so I hope you're ok.

Don't worry about your little blip. I've been struggling too. Just draw a line and start again.

Have a good day. x

hey pinkyjay, hope you are doing ok, everyone has bad and good days, you are doing so well and shud be proud of yourself for sticking it out and getting great results!xx

Hi everyone it's been a while since I last posted and followed any type of CD. I was in a bad place for a while and have almost crawled my way out. Unfortunately I have eaten lots on the way and have put all my lost weight back on !!!!! I am planning to restart this week just need to get weighed and collect some more stuff. Some girls from work (my new job) are going to start also so hopefully this will help.
Let's hope I do better than last time!

Back