• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cambridge Diet Weightloss Record Thread. Please add your story!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st7.5lb(13.98%)
I'm new to the forum! The stories and weight loss records are truly inspirational. I'm entering week four and started the diet on step 2, 20lbs in 3 weeks so I'm really excited!
Welcome and well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Marikak

S: 117.4kg C: 110kg G: 65kg BMI: 38.1 Loss: 7.4kg(6.3%)
Excellent. Great inspiration. I've just started. 52 kg to loose.

Tabbitha

S: 18st0lb C: 16st8lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 39.8 Loss: 1st6lb(7.94%)
1st week -5lbs, although I ate twice during this week, had terrible carb withdrawal!!!
2nd week -6lbs, fully into ketosis and no naughtiness
3rd week -4lbs, going smoothly

So, 1st 1lb so far :)

S: 14st3.0lb C: 14st3.0lb G: 10st12.0lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've just reached my 2 stone mark!!! I can't believe it. I'm half way!! Never thought I'd make it!

S: 17st11lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 0st11lb(4.42%)
What a great idea for a thread!

Week 1 :- -10lbs :bliss::bliss::bliss:

S: 17st11lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 0st11lb(4.42%)
Not a great two weeks, had a 3 day camping trip (all that BBQ meat etc) and a big birthday party at which I totally caved but I am back on plan last few days and losing again so looking to hit my 1 stone in 4 weeks marker that CDC predicted for me.
Week 1 :- -10lbs :bliss::bliss::bliss:
Week 2 (CDC was away)
Week 3 :- -1lb (really struggled camping and a birthday party):cry:

Cambslass

S: 11st12lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 20.8 Loss: 2st13lb(24.7%)
Honeybee i would say this is perfectly normal, it may be that youre going into ketosis, my day 5 i was like a little demon haha! But i think its the first week hurdle! Once youre over it it will be plain sailing! Good luck!

S: 16st7lb C: 15st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 0st11lb(4.76%)
Wow, what an inspirational thread!! This is what keeps me going when my tummy wants food! Reading posts and pints of water. Before I know it, its 2 hours later and should do something productive!

Heya i start my cd saturday really excited as been reading all the positive comments and the amazing outcomes on this diet i cannot wait to meet my consultant saturday and get going, its my bday on the 7th of december and hoping to have lost at least 2 stone by then! Eeek im really worried il cave in by day 2 lol as no otha diets have worked and im always givin up, afta reading all these amazing posts i am really really going to try so hard to stay on the map and complete my mission of 2 stone down by xmas! Need all the motivation i can get so joining onto this thread i hope will keep me sane and get me through the tough time ahead lol eeek

S: 16st7lb C: 15st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 0st12lb(5.19%)
Wow what incredible loses,
I have my second weigh in tomorrow, lost 12lb first week and 3inches from my waist, I am doing the sole source enjoying not being hungry also ;)
am fully in ketosis now too and scared to go out of that ;)
e x

S: 16st13.7lb C: 15st4.7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 1st9lb(9.68%)
This forum has given me hope. I met with my consultant tonight for the first time and starting tomorrow on SS. I cannot wait to see the results. Well done to everyone so far on their amazing weight losses .

Kirsten xXx

I am on week 3 of the diet and haven't been weighed yet as I live 4 hours away from any civilisation in Australia for the next month. (I'm travelling) I wanted to know if anyone feels bloated at all as I feel extremely bloated and fatter than ever. I looked it up online and it says to drink more water. I have been drinking around 4 letres a day how could I possible drink any more! Help! Feel fat :( I started at 12stone 4lbs would really love to get weighed :(