Cambridge Re-starters Diary - I need your help please???

Awe thanks Scarlet. Thats a really nice thing to say.

I've had quite a good day today. Trousers that were a bit tight last week are feeling a bit loose today. Weigh in tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to it, although I always feel really nervous just before I step on the scales.
Fingers crossed xxx

Grrrr

Evening all. Lost 2lbs this week. I wanted desperately wanted to lose 2.5 so I could be in the tens. Oh well nevermind there's always next week.

My aim is to be 10 stone. My cdc is not really motivating me at all. Last week she put me on Step 3, which is two shakes and an evening meal, but I didnt really feel ready for it, but I did it anyway,
as I thought she knows best. But, I still feel too far away from target to be moving up the plans yet.
Also this is my 3rd weigh in and she is also doing cd but keeps failing, and I end up counselling her. All i get is "its sooo hard", and I come away feeling down.
To be honest its getting right on my tits!!!!

OK moan over. I feel better now. Not sure how to proceed this week, I have some extra packs here, so could go back to ss. What do you guys think?

You are doing so well!! I have restarted again this week. I have regained 9lb since september which isn't too bad I guess. I stopped CD at 10.12lb, and really should have gone on to the 10.04, but I had had enough and all my clothes fitted! Will have to see what happens this time!

Today I am joining a gym. I have a day off work, so I'm going for it.

I've been worrying about saggy skin. I'm losing weight but really, desparately, need to start toning up. Will let you know how i get on.

This week i started walking up the stairs to my flat. Its a total of 154 steps (yes, I counted them), and by the time I get to my door I need oxygen ahaha

You go girl!!! I have belonged to a gym since october....... and I can count on one hand the number of times I have been. I've also signed up for race for life so I should be doing something for that!

Well joined the gym. Bloody shattered ahahahaha. The lady was really nice when I explained I was doing CD, and has given me lots of toning exercises to do, and after six weeks I will get assessed.
She weighed me and her scales said i was 10.11lbs which was interesting. Got a bit excited by that!
I have to make sure I go every other day now.........

You have shamed me......I will be going again soon! Well done on the 10.11!!!

Hi Cicerone

Have you joined a normal gym, I am going to curves tomorrow morning, an all female gym where you can drop in anytime and do a half hour workout, the idea is that it fits into a busy day.. has exercising made you feel hungry ? :)

well done on joining the gym! i can't seem to get myself over to the other side of the living room and switch on the wiifit!
xx

Yes, its a ladies only though, which I much prefer. But she has given me gentle exercises to start me off. I dont feel hungry at all, just happy when I finish cos I know I'm doing myself some good.

Curves sounds a bit like a gym I was at last year. It was called Gymophobics, and that was a half hour plan. You did 3 minutes on every piece of equipment, and it was really good. Perfect for the Cambridge diet.
It went bust on me though and I lost over £200. I was distraught at the time, so only pay monthly at the new one, just in case.

Having a day off today,but going to go for a long walk instead....

Hope everyone has a great day today xxx

Well I have fallen off the wagon. Cannot believe I did it. I ate last night, and had some vodka. Feeling really yukky today because of it. All bloated and sickly.
I went the gym this morning to try and make up for it., but feel really bad with myself.
Back to the start again for me tomorrow.
One thing it has taught me though, is that I wont be doing it again. I wouldnt mind if I ate something really nice, but I had pizza WTF!!!

Feel like I have let loads of people down, as I've been so upbeat lately......

If anyone is thinking of cheating then dont, as you really will feel crap.

xxx

Don't fret...we have probably all been there and done that and regretted every morsal too. My 810 plan tonight also included a tablespoon of fab gravy that I had made. My K fairy came yesterday as well......... The old addage goes on about getting back on the horse, and you have done just that. Onwards and upwards chick!

Spent ages in the gym tonight, and strangely I really enjoyed it!!

Phoned my cdc too to tell her I was a bad girl, and all I got was "Its sooo hard", which didnt really help me ahahah Still not sure whether I should move on and go elsewhere,but will make my mind up next week.
Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Good morning.
Well I'm off for the next two weeks. I will be working and holidaying so wont be around.
I havent lost any weight since I last posted, and wont be able to do the diet while I am away. Bit worried about what the affects will be.

I only want to lose another stone too, so do not want to completely blow it. This time I was determined to follow the plan right the way through, but havent felt happy with my cdc, and she hasnt given me the right advice or encouraged me whatsover (I think thats down to her own failings), so on my return I will be joining with another lady and fighting through the end of April and May to be at target in time for summer.

Good luck to everyone over the coming few weeks, and looking forward to signing back on and reading all the great inspiring posts on here. x

I'm back. Day one. Had a lovely break in Southend On Sea where my brother and his wife lives. Got lots of exercise so dont think I have put many pounds on. Not been weighed yet either, as I have 6 days worth of packs left.

Still deciding on whether to go back to my old cdc or move to another one. My head says "move on", but the other side says I must give her a chance. I have to be able to say, Look you need to spur me on otherwise I will go elsewhere, but I'm not very good at being that open. haha I have a few days to think about it.

I have to get to 10 stone before I can think about the maintenance plan. I keep getting to 11 stone and something gets in the way. So no more nights out, just the gym, pampering and weight loss for the next month.

Good luck everyone xxx

Day 2 - Had a bit of a headache today, and felt a bit cold, which is definitely down to CD as its lovely and warm at the moment. Had a great gym session last night, and felt muscles in my thighs, I didn't know I had hahaha
Tonight I will be having a long hot soak in the bath and covering myself in all kinds of creams and potions. Going to get the face mask out too.
I think I could easily fall off the wagon this time around, so trying to keep myself as busy as possible.

Day 3 - Just had another gym session. Ooo it feels good, but I must look a right site in there. I am so unfit haha

Phoned my old CDC and arranged to see her on Friday. I stressed that I need her to push me. Will have to see how that goes. She said she would, but heyho!

Bad day in work today. Have been told that the team I work on is being reduced from 26 to 10 people. Lots of crying and stress at the moment in there and its sooo very sad. Unfortunately, it will be another month before we find out who will be leaving, and how much money they will leave with. I am going to keep my head down and try not to get too involved. Im a team leader and trying to keep my team motivated, even though this is happening is very hard.

Back