cambridgedieters.com site

Managed to get on this morning but not since.

So what kind of problem causes some people to be able to get onto a site, yet others can't even load the home page?

Second thoughts - don't answer that, the answer will probably just fly straight over my head! (And I used to work in IT!)

Yo everyone. How's it hanging?

So what kind of problem causes some people to be able to get onto a site, yet others can't even load the home page?

Second thoughts - don't answer that, the answer will probably just fly straight over my head! (And I used to work in IT!)

Yo everyone. How's it hanging?

Hey Debz, i have been on here but just in the arcades. Feel an addiciton coming on. Hows u??

Into day 2 of the mysteries of technology picking on certain people. :( What did we do without computers?

Don't know what we did, must be when people took up knitting to pass the time, or something like that, lets hope it is up and running later, wonder what the problem is.

Dunno, just assumed it hated me, until I found I wasn't the only one.

Annoyingly I was in the middle of posting a reply to something someone had asked me, and now I can't remember what the question was :rolleyes:. If I had a brain I'd be dangerous. Oh, I already am. But where's my brain. Oh well, time to walk to school.

yesterday morn was in the middle of answering a pm, when it froze and chucked me out, saw a few clients went back on all ok, answered the pm and then next time it wouldn't let me in originally thought it was my laptop, so tried the other computers in the house and realised it must have been the website, lets hope it is up and running normally soon. Anyway got to do the second school run, will check when i get back, have a good day.

Not bad Lara thanks, plodding along. How's you?

Into day 2 of the mysteries of technology picking on certain people. :( What did we do without computers?

Am fine now after the whole tablets thing, binned them and am on day 3. I aint eating so i aint cheating. :happy036:

Yep i am and im quite happily posting on the pink site, bad luck guys i have it all to myself. Im having a very shaky day feel like ive been on drugs all night or getting over the flu. I suppose some smart arse will ask how i know what its like to have been on drugs all night. lol....:whoopass:

It looks like a problem with the server only partially blocking certain IP address blocks from entering.
I couldn't go on during the day yesterday from work (apart from early morning) , but it was perfectly fine from home last night.
Again, from work today it's not connecting to the site again.

Definitely a server (or security) setting problem at their end.

Sal, what's Minn's web address again, as I only took it from the CD site last night.

Cheers

Ive posted a link to this page on the pink site. Hopefully those that are on there which are very few will join us here.:eek::wave_cry:

Well, we are lost without that site, that is for sure!

What a pain!

its lovelly here as well and there are loads of lovely people with loads of good advise. I come on here regular although dont post as much as on the pink site.:D

I come to both but it is strange how when one site goes we miss it!

The mse.com site is closed because hackers have been at - so that's another one I can't visit either!

What is the world coming to?

Well i actually thought my OH was that pissed with me being on the CD site alot of the time that he had done something so i could not get on, lol.

:happy036:Hello to everyone on here and from the CD site. Not been on here for ages, prob off to check out the arcade. Ohhh and my username is Lara2006 on the pink site. Hia Jules and Debz.

lol that is so funny, I sometimes think my hubby gets fed up with me typing away......
either that or he is worried I am shopping online again....:p

Back