cambridgedieters.com site

I come to both but it is strange how when one site goes we miss it!

The mse.com site is closed because hackers have been at - so that's another one I can't visit either!

What is the world coming to?

What is the msc.com site? I haven't heard of that one.

lol that is so funny, I sometimes think my hubby gets fed up with me typing away......
either that or he is worried I am shopping online again....:p

Mines should just be happy that i aint online shopping, although am thinking doing all my xmas shopping online, much easier and hate shopping in town near xmas. Especially with a wee one they get sooooo bored so quick.

Money Saving Expert: Consumer Revenge - Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more - Martin Lewis's site - the guy who is always on GMTV about saving money, reclaiming unfair bank and credit card charges etc. It is a brilliant site. They are hoping to get it back online asap as far as I can gather.

Oh I'll keep my eye out, can you still reclaim bank charges.......? I've had a few over the last 5 years..... last one was £38..... what a rip off.....

i'm really pleased your doing ok, are you ok with out the tablets now?

Actually ok-ish, still not the same but hey i can drink the water now and keep my CD packs down now.

Roll on ketosis and the hunger going, did wake up wanting breakfast so had a coffee while gave Josh his breakfast.

I still aint eating so i still aint cheating! :party0019:

Love the smilies on here though. x

Oh I'll keep my eye out, can you still reclaim bank charges.......? I've had a few over the last 5 years..... last one was £38..... what a rip off.....
Mind you,,,, thinking about it, I should:-
A: Stay at Home
B: Give my laptop away as it cost me far to much...
C: Stop buying expensive clothing for me and the children
D: Never use credit cards again
E: Sell all my unused items....

There you go job sorted.... lol.... but hell life wouldn't be as fun.... I love shopping.......... and clothes......

Mines should just be happy that i aint online shopping, although am thinking doing all my xmas shopping online, much easier and hate shopping in town near xmas. Especially with a wee one they get sooooo bored so quick.

I think Online shopping is great espeically for the big or heavy things. I do most of the Santa shopping online and boots bits saves lots of aching arms and full boots... lol..........

You can get some good offers as well. Boots has 3 for 2 on lots of toys at the moment so lots to save there.

Ok I'm off need to bake a cake....:boohoo: but can't eat any of it....:boohoo: and I love cake.... :boohoo: a lot....:boohoo:

Hope you all have a good day..... keep it up the results are worth it.

Love Chitty

Hello everyone !!! It's Donald here:D

Just back from hols, where the other site gone !!!! :cry:

All fit and well the hol was great weather nice and sunny... bit o a reality shock getting off the plane at this end...

When will the other site be back up and running?? anybody know..I had a password issue before I went awy and had to register under another user name, so it all appears to be against me at the moment lol.....

Hi Sal, Jules, Olli....

All fit and well the hol was great weather nice and sunny... bit o a reality shock getting off the plane at this end...

When will the other site be back up and running?? anybody know..I had a password issue before I went awy and had to register under another user name, so it all appears to be against me at the moment lol.....

Hi Sal, Jules, Olli....

Hi Donald

Is LARA2006 from the other site. Not sure when back up and running. Glad to hear u enjoyed your holidays. Sallies has done a very good job of keeping u diary on top, u will have alot of :read:and posting.

Yep is bloody freezing here now. Wrap up warm. Plenty of drinking on your hols Donald?? :party0036:

Hi Sal, Jules, Olli....

Hello!

Glad to hear you had a fab holiday!

Some of us can get into the cambridge site and some of us can't!

It's tragic!!!

Isn't it amazing how we miss just one thing in our lives?

Just goes to show how important it is to us !!

Minimins is great but I still prefer the Cambridge Forum

Isn't it amazing how we miss just one thing in our lives?

Just goes to show how important it is to us !!

Minimins is great but I still prefer the Cambridge Forum

I did not really find about Minimins till after being on the pink site for a while. Have always really posted mainly on the one site.

Oh would prob choke me if i was posting on both all the time, he would never be able to get on ebay.

Do prefer the smilies on here and the arcade.

Oh well Cambridge/Minimins vs Ebay!!!!!

I am an ebay addict too!

The only solution would be for one of you to have a laptop - then you could both do whatever you like!!!!

Not really as my son also likes his time on the computer, so maybe another computer in different room for son and also a laptop for OH.

Computers have taken over our lives - well and truly!

Mostly for the better. When I think of the hours I used to spend trawling through three libraries to find information for something and now I can find it with a few clicks, just sitting in my armchair with the laptop in front of me. It has made life so much easier.

No traipsing around shops, looking for ideas - I buy nearly everything on the net - and a lot cheaper too.

It does have its benefits, that's for sure.

Back