cambridgedieters.com site

computers are great until something goes wrong, then we don't know what to do with ourselves. hopefully the CD site will be up and running soon.

I have spoken to Kerensa this morning do not know what has happened. Hopefully will be up and running soon. I was unable to get in an hour ago but can now so its a bit unpredictable to say the least.

Hi All

Just tried again on the other site and it still will not let me in.... glad it's not just me, I thought I had been bombed out for going on holiday...:cry:

Lara Hi , I am looking forward to reading my diary, if and when I get back on....

I cant get on yet either so registered here instead :) Hope you had a good holiday Donald.
Only wanted to tell everyone I've lost 6.5lbs on my first week of re-starting sole source :D

I cant get on yet either so registered here instead :) Hope you had a good holiday Donald.
Only wanted to tell everyone I've lost 6.5lbs on my first week of re-starting sole source :D

I have put on a few pounds as expected but don't have a weigh in until next Thursday so hopefully I should be a least back where I left off.... he says in hope:eek:..

I am really missing the other site, I was even going to treat you all to some holiday photo's of a scantily clad me. does anyone know what the problem is..

I have put on a few pounds as expected but don't have a weigh in until next Thursday so hopefully I should be a least back where I left off.... he says in hope:eek:..

I am really missing the other site, I was even going to treat you all to some holiday photo's of a scantily clad me. does anyone know what the problem is..

Ooher Donald!

Just back from bathroom tile hunting with OH and it aint letting me on the pink site either.

WELL DONE Mrs Moo with u weigh in for re-start, i am on day 3 and would luv a loss like yours.

Looking forward to the holiday snaps Donald.

And yep Jules i cant get on either was gonna bore u all with my diary. Me and OH could not agree on a bloody thing today, we both want a totally different look for the bathroom.

Off to sulk and see if he gives in, lol. x

hey :happy036:welcome back Donald oh dear wait till you see your diary:blahblah:

Hope you had a fantastic time and look forward to hearing all about it.:whistle:

Just got back from a pleasant day out and well into ketosis which is a sure sign im dehydrated. Im glad the shakes have gone now.
Walking around Topsham oh my god all the wonderful smells from the restaraunts.hmmmm:eatdrink051::banghead:

hey :happy036:welcome back Donald oh dear wait till you see your diary:blahblah:

Hope you had a fantastic time and look forward to hearing all about it.:whistle:

Hi Sal

I here a rumour you have been keeping the diary going, :D.. I am just fed up I cannot get onto the site, have been back 24 hours now and I'm like an addict needing a fix...:cry:

Had a really good time the weather was fantastic sunn and in the eighties every day, spent the whole time on the beach...and prowling the shops and haggling for loads of new clothes... that is genuine Turkish designer gear top quality fakes.... the wife is calling me designer man with all the Lacoste, Prada,Diesel, Levi stuff etc etc.. I have got to replace the stuff I have given away... size 34 jeans as well wooohooo !!!! and medium/large tops... not bad for a fatty who had to get XXXL a couple of months ago..

I have put on a few pounds, but now been back on SS since this morning so hopefully ketosis will kick in fairly quickly and the excess lbs will drop off soon....

I have sen that Jules, Lara and a couple of the other guys have been on here, so will hang around until I can get back to where I belong...:D

:character00255::bliss::gen157:Glad you had such a good time, wow with the clothes. Ive been back on SS for 5 days now, its hard i dont like doing it but its a means to an end. Im missing the cycling not for me to sit around on my arse doing nothing. Trouble is on SS i never do have energy. Im sure you will be back into it pretty quickly welcome back to reality.
I just love the smilies on here i cant help myself.:massmoon:

Back