cambridgedieters.com site

Mrs moo start one on here, you can copy and paste when you get back on the pink site.

gone to work out for a while now.

Yep. I still can't get on :( My friend can though, but she's a lurker:eek: Fat lot of good that is.:rolleyes:

Wish I could give updates to the situation, but I'm afraid I don't know what's happening.

Last time it was because there were too many posts, it crashed the server. You lot just talk too much :D

x
Trio

Desperate to get in the pink and have a chat, but I haven't been able to since Monday night when I was showing my sister it so that she could use it too. Bit disappointed as I'd been raving to her about how it's kept me going in times of need!:rolleyes:

On the plus side, I've never found this site before, and this seems interesting too:D

Have a Happy Hallowe'en!!

Hope the cambridge site is up and running again asap - I miss reading everyone's posts/diaries!

happyhalloween2.gif

It keeps crashing in and out of me going on there, so sorry folks not up and running yet.

its weird.. the main site is off and on like a brides nightie too!
but the forum is completely dead... wouldn't you think they would employ someone who actually knew what they were doing???LOL
:)

so this is where you guys have got to hehe..

hope the cd forum is back soon

:superwoman:

p.s Happy halloween

:party0049:

Anne-marie

x

Morning Debz, dont know what it is but im still there all alone!!!

Just as well you cant get on with putting out so much mileage. I just cant do anything at the moment, with it being cold this morning im even colder so wont be going out on the bike. I cant wait for this weight to be gone to get back to normal training. I miss it so much its depressing.

Yeah, but once the weights gone it's gone. It won't take long.

Looking up the details it doesn't look like it's run by CD themselves. (company is called Mint Shark Ltd)
Admin contact is a single man in Derby with a mobile number and not a CD e-mail address.

This is the old owner, I think they were based in Derby. CD now own the forum and Kerensa is administration.

I have spoken with Kerensa and the problems are being looked into.

Linda

Yes you did and until I hear from Kerensa the situation still remains the same.

Kerensa is currently chasing all around the country interviewing prospective Slimmers of the Year. The forum is not her main role.

It is in hand.

The whole CD website will be changing in the next couple of months so until then occasional blips could still happen.

Please be patient.

Linda

seems to me whoever they are they can't be that good!

opps i know its naughty o say but it dont look good for the image of the company when the board isnt set to self optimise! and crashes when too many posts are added... i think thats why it comes and goes... it gets optimised a little by manual input.. but it isnt enough..so peeps go back start posting and it goes again..due to overload....

Just hope its back soon.....
give me the admin password... i will do it myself LOL

I am going to blow my own trumpet and I can't help myself!

I have lost SIX pounds this week!!!!! SIX pounds!!!!

I am thrilled!!!!

Ann

Back