can i brag a little??

Well done Emma, that's absolutely fabulous! Grin, brag and enjoy it!

Well done Emma...

Awww that is fantastic - yu have every right to be so god dam proud!!

Really well done to you - think of all the ladies that you have inspired aswell, that deserves a well done too x

Don't spend too much money, you'll be needing even smaller sizes in a few months!!

Massive congratulations hon!!!

thanks everyone, still bubbling over with happyness, that feeling beats any choclate bar or something naughty to eat!!!

lynsey i have lost 4 stone, in 4 month and 2 weeks, still got another 4 stone to go, but im bleeding well half way there and in size 22/24 i think im flaming naomi campbell i tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!

This really made me smile, well done Emma thats brilliant in 4months, and as somebody else said don't spend too much as you will need lots of smaller clothes again soon! I have a deal on with my friend that we cant buy any new clothes until we hit a certain weight!

WOW hun!! Thats FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to be able to get into my smaller sizes! (haven't been able to get in them for years!) xx

Hang on a moment...what do you mean...Can you brag a little????

You brag a LOT young lady!!! Well done on such a fantastic achievement and long may it continue!!
I love leaving my labels out now too, as I have gone from a 30 to a size 12....my bank balance isnt looking quite as good now, but oh well!!! Lol

You keep shouting it from the roof tops Hun, you deserve to have some praise!

xxxx

bet your all thinking im mad for been chuffed to be that size, but im sooooo happy.

God no I dont think you are mad - I think you a fully entitied to a massive show off.

Well done to you must have been a massive boost :D:D:D:D:D:D xxxxx

hiya, i great to hear you done fantastic, i work in a charity shop a couple of shifts a week, its handy for me cos i can buy newish clothes there and i also take whats to big for me to the shop as well.saves me a fortune

I was on a downer as I have had a bad week. Reading your post made me remember how good I feel now I am in lower dress sizes.
Thanks for sharing the joy and making me remember my own.

WELL DONE! xx

wow loads of lovely replys thanks ever so much.

good idea about not buying to much now though cheers

well now my goal is to get stuck into next 4 stone. watch out scales here i come :D

well done!

Don't forget about Ebay for clothes too!

wow that is so encouraging.

YOU must be so proud of yourself. i want to lose 29 pounds. Your an inspiration girl. fab x ;)

Back