• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can I do this?

Hi well done on you weight loss, you've done amazing you must look fantastic. I would love to hear about your journey as you have the same goal weight as me. I've often worried that slimming world will only work up to a certain point and its not so good if you want to go below 10 st.

I have lost my first stone within a month. I am worrying about this second stone and how many syns i should be eating? How have you found your last few weeks, has the weight come off easily?

Anna x

Hi well done on you weight loss, you've done amazing you must look fantastic. I would love to hear about your journey as you have the same goal weight as me. I've often worried that slimming world will only work up to a certain point and its not so good if you want to go below 10 st.

I have lost my first stone within a month. I am worrying about this second stone and how many syns i should be eating? How have you found your last few weeks, has the weight come off easily?

Anna x
That's very kind!
My weight loss has not slowed to any great degree over the last month - just under 3lbs per week on average. It's been pretty much consistent all of the way through (from 2lbs per week to 5lbs on one week).
I have around 5syns per day and I generally use those on ingredients for my meals.
I do make the most of the super-free though!!!

I wouldn't worry about that second stone too much. What I've found useful is to take myself back to basics every so often (re-read the books, check weights) as it stops me from becoming complacent - I also had a very firm goal in mind!!!

You've done fantastically well so far and am sure that you'll continue to do so :-D x