Can I eat Tandoori chicken during 790plan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lipotrimmer, 15 December 2006 Social URL.

1. lipotrimmer

lipotrimmer Full Member

I am off to Dubai during Christmas and planning to move from SS to AAM next week and during christmas move to 790. Can I eat Tandoori chicken and fish from hotels when I'm there. Can the spice in it do any harm to my ketosis.
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lipotrimmer

lipotrimmer Full Member

Can anyone please answer this Qn

Can anyone please answer my question about eating Tandoori/Grilled chicken on 790 plan...I need to know this before I make my plans....Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssseee

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    hang on and ill tryfind someone to help you, fish yes as long as its white fish!!!!!!!!! not sure about tandoori spices tho x

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hiya

Well you can eat chicken & fish, but any spices could knock you out of ketosis. Other problem is you don't know exactly what has been put on the food, could be sugar, salt as well as spices, which will also cause you problems.

Saying that though better to eat tandoori chicken, than burger/pizza/chips etc. Just try & keep your protein choices as simple as possible, avoid the carbs & eat plenty of salad, undressed. The salad that is - not you:eek:

Enjoy yourself & as long as you remain sensible you'll not do too much damage.

6. lipotrimmer

lipotrimmer Full Member

Thank you very much...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.