• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can i get pregnant on ss or am I mad!

S: 15st10lb C: 15st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
We are trying for a baby but I feel my weight has affected my fertility hence cd. I have heard thought that doing SS can stop you from ovulating - although my weight is probably stopping me from ovulating anyway!!

Does anyone know if this is true and whether people can fall preggers doing this. Many thanks:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
G: 10st7lb
My periods became very regular when i started SS+ (same as ss virtually) and longer periods lol

When i fell pregnant first time (at 22) my diet was purely shocking...consisted of nothing but fags & booze (both now given up!).. (preg wasnt planned lol) so i think if the preg will happen.....it'll happen!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Quite a lot of ladies can fall prenant on SS/SS+, in fact CD in general... BUT... if you find out you are pregnant you have to stop the diet straight away.

I have PCOS and find on CD my periods get more regular the more weight I lose. In fact SS tends to trigger one on not long after starting

Will checkout the pregnancy forum - thanks for that! I am hoping stabalising my insulin levels etc on ss might help. And yes - if its meant to happen it will happen! I am lucky to already have two beautiful children so I guess I'm being just plain greedy!

Good to hear that people are falling pregnant on this - will stop straight away if do though. Thanks all

S: 17st7lb C: 16st13lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st8lb(3.27%)
rainbird... both my pg were whilst i was doing cd and ss! :)

S: 14st10lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
my sister got pregnant doing ss and had been trying for a baby for ages

I aint looking to have any children just YET haha. But its always useful to hear that losing weight does really help. I WAS 23 stone at 23 years old and i hope in the next few years to start and plan for a mini me :) So losing this weight will fingers crossed mean i have no problems :)_Good look hun xxx