can i just say...

missjam

you might all already know, ive never used this forum before but after doing some research ive realised that the granola packs are just lizis granola in a different packet.. they are 100% the same product!! and the "oaty biscuits" are nairns, theres no difference but the diet chef packaging!!!!!!!!

Thank you for posting this. I love the granola and had wondered who had made it.

On the Lizis website a 400g pack of granola is £3.49. Thats 10 servings - 35p a day! The granola is also available in the supermarkets too....

I am considering not ordering another hamper and trying to source some of the food myself. I only have a couple of stone left to lose, so I am considering trying to incorporate normal foods back into my diet and only eating the DC granola or evening meals for the final part of my weight loss journey.

if you look on the lizis website their chocolate granola (same as choc diet chef) is currently on offer.. im sure its 32 mini portion packets for £6 half price!!!!! I wouldnt trust myself with a large pack... id just get carried away and it would be empty at the end of the day haha x

A lot of the soups and main meals are from the "look what we found" range too

xx

Back