can not believe

piggly

I just caved and had a take away after nearly 2 weeks of 100% ss!! I didn't even enjoy it! I had such a bad day and now I've just made it worse. Another few days I get to spend going back into ketosis and dreading a gain on Tuesday. For God's sake! Arghhhhhh

Don't beat yourself up and dwell on it. Put it in the past and move forward. You're human afterall. You can do this.

Indeed Piggly, what is done is done. I understand you're worried about going through the whole process of ketosis again, but don't beat yourself up because you ate food!!! I honestly don't know ONE person who never cheated. There may be some out there but most of us have had wobbly days (or it seems rather to be evenings!).

So clearly now, we've identified your moment of weakness: the evening. A lot of people find it hard in the evening, whether they had a bad day and eat their emotions or the whole family is enjoying a cosy night in with dinner and they feel left out. We have all been there and we survived :)

Come on Piggly, you can do it :)

Thanks folks! I didn't even eat it all. Just the meat and salad. Boo hoo. I feel rotten now though! Evenings are definitely the hardest!

If I am having a particularly bad evening I just go to bed (if the kids are asleep) and have an early night.

I'm allowing myself one takeaway a week, and have a chicken kebab with salad. I spray the pitta bread with kitchen cleaner and chuck it straight in the bin to avoid the carb temptation! This works for me, and it's a lovely treat without cheating or leaving ketosis!

Hi folks

I got told by my cpc that if I was feeling hungry before then 2 boiled eggs would be ok and shouldn't bring you out of ketosis.. I've had these a couple of nights last week (1st week) just before bed and still lost 11lb..

I found it harder over the weekend but backed up with my eggs chopped them and just nibbled on them over the night to trick my mind into thinking was having something yummy while mum had choccy lol..

Hi folks

I got told by my cpc that if I was feeling hungry before then 2 boiled eggs would be ok and shouldn't bring you out of ketosis.. I've had these a couple of nights last week (1st week) just before bed and still lost 11lb..

I found it harder over the weekend but backed up with my eggs chopped them and just nibbled on them over the night to trick my mind into thinking was having something yummy while mum had choccy lol..

Yes, boiled eggs are brilliant, and eggs help suppress apetite (for me anyway!)

I am on Step 2 so eat 810cal a day. And I am borderline ketotic. Sometimes, I will go several days in a row doing SS+ (because I can't be bothered to cook :eek: ), I will eat 2 boiled eggs in the evening and be in ketosis.

If you're really hungry/struggling not to eat, pure protein will help (cottage cheese, quorn chicken pieces, normal chicken, boiled eggs, etc - but obviously not fried!)

xxx

I fell off the wagon head first into a pile of junk food today but I was having a planned day off sat which I'm not going to have now and I'm climbing straight back on in the morning. That's a whole week to undo the damage before my next weigh in

Comeon Piggly, you can do this. Come back on here everytime you're hungry/feel like eating for the sake of it. We've all been through that. I'm still going to through that!!!!! I could bang my head against walls, this is how mad I feel sometimes, and I am on Step 2, so a little meal allowed in the evening!!!

Back