Extra Easy Can someone please check

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Morning all, can someone please check that today is all OK for an EE day? Thanks xx

16th March 2011 - EE

Breakfast
- 2 Alpen Light Bars (B), 1 Peach Activia Snackpot (0.5) and Tesco Juicy Fruit Twist (chunks of apple, strawberries and pineapple).

Lunch - Sainsburys Salt and Pepper Chicken. Sweet 'n' Sour Mugshot. Small tin of sweetcorn. Tesco fresh pineapple chunks.

Dinner - Indian Resturant - Lamb Rogan Josh (10?) and boiled rice.

Snacks - Cups of tea with skimmed milk (A). 2 ltr of water.

Total Syns - 10.5

Exercise - Level 1 of the 30 day shred

Looks fine. Am not sure if the SnP chicken has any syn value, cant find it on the syns online thing, but assuming thats free... Lamb Rogan Josh is 6.5 syns for a 360g serving. I wouldnt have a clue what portion size you will get though, so 10 seems a safe estimate.

Hey.. Would say tha yo need to ensure that up are reall getting your 1/3 super free with all the meals you eat. If you don't want to do that then you should be able to sit back and look a your diary and be able to recognise there is 1/3 super free within your whole daily intake. Try and get super free into your curry if you are home making it. Also try and make surer yo have the healthy extras. Other than that keep up the good work

Someone was kind enough to syn the s&p chicken for me on the calculator and it came out as free :)

Stacie, im going out to a resturant tonight and thought that lamb rogan josh would be a good option as its mainy made with tomatos :)

xx

She has already mentioned that its a restaurant meal - and I am sure that the restaurant will go heavy on the superfree because its cheaper for their overheads than just stuffing a load of meat in! Rogan Josh is, if I remember correctly, heavy on tomatoes and onions, so she should be fine.

Last edited:
Deer!!! I just reread it.. Yes restaurant meal.. In the handbook a the back it says that a lamb rogan Josh would be 6.5 on ee so 10 would cover anything extra! Other than that I will shut up lol

Looks grand :)
Sweetcorn isn't superfree, if you were using that as part of your 1/3 - but it is free and darned tasty :D
I think you're doing great by being able to enjoy a 'proper' meal out and still be slap bang on track! Go you! x

Back