Can someone tell me that doner kebab is not a healthy meal

PMSL DQ, that is pure class honey!! You must be feeling better!!

Well I gotta make the most of it - looks like I shall be living on here tomorrow! ;)

Oh Nooooo!!! I've got a hot date tonight - how on earth am I going to take him seriously with THAT thought in my brain! LMTO!!!!!

But you said Eric had the King of all Maggots!! :eek: :p

So you think your job is bad ...
Kebab shop assistant: Much worse than pea checking. "You take about 10Kg of defrosting lamb mince and mix it with 'secret ingredients' (spices salt, pepper and volume-increasing 'grit'). Then you grab a huge handful of the freezing mixture, form it into a doughnut shape and then push it over a three-foot pole that is welded to a metal base." Repeat the process until you have the fully-fledged "tower of meat". Then make another one...and another one.

Environmental Health News | Truck loads of rotting meat seized

Guilty Pleasures: Kebabs

itf139053.jpg
EEEEEEEEEEEUUUUWWWWWW!!!!!

Karen

How can you eat a kebab tonight when you are getting dressed up to go out looking FAN BLOODY TASTIC and smelling of kebab at the end of the night when you are proberbly going to pull some dishy bloke and tell us all about it on the thread? ha ha
Gail
ps I am quite new to this posting thing.......:D

Oh girls you really are a tonic!!!! Interesting how an innocent thread like the qualities of a doner kebab can sink to such low levels - bloody love it!!

Karen

How can you eat a kebab tonight when you are getting dressed up to go out looking FAN BLOODY TASTIC and smelling of kebab at the end of the night when you are proberbly going to pull some dishy bloke and tell us all about it on the thread? ha ha
Gail
ps I am quite new to this posting thing.......:D

Ah Gail, you talk v wisely indeed my dear!! I will get kebab only after pulling someone, snogging them and sending them on their merry way! And it will be a chicken one... actually quite looking forward to it now!!

hmmm wonder if i will pull tonight, it's exciting now knowing what's in store hehe

I love your xmas ticker by the way, i luv the festive season soooooo much!! Not long to go and you are gonna be slim by then wahey!!

Back