Can this REALLY work??

Right been and got weighed-looks like my scales are about right. So 13-10 is my WI today. My normal WI day is monday so I shall get weighed on monday 6th june. Hope I can lose some of the gain by then. In fact I shall aim for a 4lb loss by then. I've put the scales back upstairs so I can't be tempted to get on before then.
Not had breakfast yet so I'm going to have a mineola and some grapes whilst I get on with my house work. Once the kitchen is sorted I shall reward myself with a read of my magazine.

Welcome back Helen, wondered where you had gone. Well done for getting back onto plan. That's one of the hardest things to do when you have been away from it for a number of days. It must be really hard with all the meds and the wait to see if the transfer has worked. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Lots of peole say it, so I'll repeat it even if it is a bit of grandmother and eggs syndrome.

We all fall off the wagon at times. But it is the getting back on again that is important. You've done it, so draw a line (very hackneyed old phrase but sooo true) and move forward.

Next time don't leave it so long . . . lol

I won't say draw a line Helen- lol I'm tired of reading it.. But what I will say is get your sw head on and get on with it :) yes we are all human so we can't be angels all the time.. Vision how you want to be and you will achieve it, I promise xxx

Thankyou all three of you-its good to be back!
After a week of complete apathy my house is now clean and tidy too so I'm feeling much better about myself and looking forward to my syn free tea.
Helen.xxx

Right food for today:
Coffee-hexA and 1 syn.
mineola-SF.
ham,
boiled egg,
4 small new potatoes,
lettuce-SF,
2 tomatoes-SF,
cucumber-SF,
grated carrot-SF,
beetroot-SF,
spring onions-SF,
2tbsp light salad cream-3 syns.

Chicken,
onion-SF,
mushroom-SF,
carrot-SF,
leeks-SF,
peas,
mashed potato,
chicken stock cube,
garlic,
thyme,
1 tbsp plain flour-whoops-3.5 syns.

So total syns so far 7.5 and haven't had my hexB yet. Might have a yoghurt shortly.
Feeling really full after great meals today and very positive about staying on track.

Hello diary-long time no see!!!
Oooh I've been so bad-going to get weighed in a few mins.
Lots has happened in my life since I was last here but the new start starts today. I've just had failed fertility treatment and I think I didn't absorb the drugs properly due to my weight so before I try again I need to lose at least 2 stone-more if possible. I know now that SW works-I just have to stick to it.

Ok well my weight is 14-6. It could have been worse I suppose ( and possibly was a week ago as I've just returned from holiday and usually lose a few pounds away as i don't pig out with witnesses!!).
I've made a SW quiche for lunch today and the next few days, so have had that with salad-lettuce, two tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot, celery and 1 tbsp light salad cream-which I think is 1.5 syns but I'll check back in my diary.
I've also had skimmed milk coffee-Hex A and 1 syn. Oh and some melon.
The plan for tea is chicken with a tomato/veg sauce with either rice or couscous-DD wants rice but we had it a few times on hols and I love couscous so may do us seperate things.
I've bought some cadbury timeouts this morning for a sweet treat and they are only 4.5 syns each so I will probably have a daily one to stop any sweet cravings.

Ok tea was lovely-made sauce with onion, garlic, green pepper, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and a little sweetner. Frylighted chicken mini fillets (dd didn't want sauce) and had half a paket of ainsley mushroom couscous. Not sure of syns for this so counting as 2. Had lots of leeks and carrots too. Had free mullerlight for pudding.
Both my main meals have been at least 2/3 superfree foods I think so I'm pleased with that.
I'm going to have grapes, alpen bar (other half of hex B) and my timeout treat-4.5 syns.
I think that'll be 9 syns for today.
I'd forgotten how much vegetable prep and how much washing up SW creates!!!

Hi Roziee!! Gosh look how much weight you've lost. Well done!!

Really pleased that I stuck to plan yesterday and had saved enough to nibble on whilst watching Downton.

Plan for today is:
B-coffee-400ml skimmed milk-Hex A and 1 syn. Fruit.
L-SW quiche and salad.Salad cream-1.5.
T-tuna pasta and salad. Mayo-?3-will check.

Leaves lots of syns available if needed. Think Hex B might be bread today with my tea.

I have a hospital appointment this morning to confirm that I'm not pregnant but hope to have time to exercise when I get home as I won't have time for the next 3 days as I'm at work-though my new job is pretty physical.

Slight change of plan as I really fancied some meat. So got some very lean sandwich steak which I frylighted with some onions. Had with lots of salad leaves, 2 tomatoes and orange pepper. 1tbsp light mayo. Had a white crusty roll too so will need to syn that and the mayo. Also had an apple. Yummy dinner!!!

Hi Kirsy!!

Was feeling good until I just looked up how much my bread roll was-15 syns!!!! It was nice but not that nice. Mayo is 2.5 per tbsp so syns so far today are 18.5 and my tuna pasta will include mayo unless I have a change of plan.

Hello!!!
What a disasterous week I've had. Everything went haywire on monday teatime and stayed that way ever since-however I've lost 1 lb!!!
Hi Roziee-no I'm afraid I'm not pregnant-I shall be trying again (donated embryo) next year but I want to lose lots of weight first-get my BMI down to under 30 which is 2 stone away I think (12-7??).
I think some of this weeks piggyness has been due to the hormones I was taking for the treatment but its now over a week since I finished them and I'm determined to get below 14 stone (hopefully well below) for my birthday in 4 weeks.
Measured my skimmed milk for my coffee this morning-350mls not 400 so I think thats just my Hex A?-will only count the extra syn if I have some tea which I do some days but not others.
Tea today will be at mums-roast chicken etc-I'll ask her to do my veg seperately in frylight and will just count syns for the gravy-think I was counting 4-5 for that before, I'll have a look back. Got to shop today so I'll make a mealplan before I go.
Pleased to be back in 'the zone'!!

Congratulations on losing weight even though you weren't on plan :) yeah, o should lose as much weight as you can before you try, you n your baby will be nice and healthy that way- I,too am losing weight so can conceive.. However I am eight stones away yet :(

Work out the syn for your gravy.. May n be 4-5 syn as you think.. Probably less x

Hi Roziee and Hazel!!

Plan for today:
skimmed milk coffee-hexA
Lunch-roast vegetables, couscous, little 0% fat yoghurt.
Tea-roast chicken, vegetables, frylighted vegetables, gravy-5 syns.

Will have fruit and yoghurt for snacks and possibly alpen bars as my hexB.

Not sure about lunch tomorrow but supper (after late shift at work) will be the rest of the roast veg and couscous. Tuesdays tea is cooking at the moment-extra lean beef and vegetable casserole. I've also bought some very lean pork loin steaks and chicken fillets for later in the week. Possibly have pork and noodles on wednesday.
I was going to make a SW quiche to do some lunches this week but the fridges at my sainsburys broke yesterday and there were no big diet cottage cheese cartons today-I'll go and have a look tomorrow. I did get a small container but I think that'll be put into my mashed potato on tuesday. Its too small to make much of a quiche with really.
Going to have lunch now and then my exercise will be washing the car-it desperately needs it.

Helen.xx

Back