can you have a look plz

Dawnyo

im not sure im doing this diet right. can you tell me if im doing anything wrong.

breakfast
oat so simple original
strawberries
raspberries
blueberries
blackberries

snack
strawberrie roulard (sw recipe)
strawberries(look like one soon)
apricot

lunch
jacket potatoe
chilli (sw recipe)

dinner
quorn sausages(old packet so syn free)
sw chips
baked beans
muller light coconut yogurt.

Which plan are you following? That what you have wrote could be green or EE really depending on what you used in ur chilli? (quorn or mince) al looks good though keep up the level of super free food (berries, fruit etc) and you will be dropping weight off in no time

im following the EE plan. im just so full up. seams strange...

I know! Its great isn't it! I have never been on a diet and actually been full! Plus you just end up being in the habbit of picking healthy foods and you don't even realise. :) good luck

Just remember to have your 1/3rd superfree with every meal.....your plan sounds lovely tho!

And don't forget your syns - they are important as well!

I don't know what went into your chilli, but apart from that there are no superfree vegetables on your list at all, and none at all at dinner time.

If you are going to do Extra Easy, you do need to try to follow the 1/3 superfree rule for best results.

There is no SF in your evening meal (baked beans are free not superfree). And did you have veggies in your chilli (enough for 1/3 SF)?

Plus syns you haven't had any syns yet. You must must must have at least 5 a day.

xx

I'd have salad with the baked potato (not sure that it would be that good with chilli though so you could have a tuna jacket or just cheese (use some of your syns)

When I have sausage and SW chips I have it with peas instead as beans are super speed but not super free.

carlacas83 said:
I'd have salad with the baked potato (not sure that it would be that good with chilli though so you could have a tuna jacket or just cheese (use some of your syns)

When I have sausage and SW chips I have it with peas instead as beans are super speed but not super free.

Peas aren't superfree either though! So swapping them makes no difference at all. You still aren't getting any superfree.

As said, you need the 1/3rd superfrer on extra easy for it to work. Superfree fods are all fruit & veg EXCEPT peas, sweetcorn, potato, sweet potato. Fill 1/3rd of your plate with superfree for every meal.

So, your chilli should have had 2 peppers & 1 onion in it if it was the SW recipe plus a side of another veg as per the book. Your dinner should have had maybe some grilled tomatoes & mushrooms with it, & less chips.

Brekkie was fine btw

Don't worry about it now, just remember for tomorrow onwards

Welcome x

Looking at your days menu it would have been ok for a green day as far as I can see, depending on whether your chilli was quorn or meat. Even if it was lean mince you could count it as a HEB if you didn't eat loads. Plus you had no syns so that would cover any extra in the meat, if you had meat. Sorry if I'm confusing you more.

Last edited:
There is no SF in your evening meal (baked beans are free not superfree). And did you have veggies in your chilli (enough for 1/3 SF)?

Plus syns you haven't had any syns yet. You must must must have at least 5 a day.

xx
baked beans are a speed food, although not a super speed, so they are ok arnt they?

Baked Beans are superSPEEDY but NOT superFREE

Dawnyo said:
baked beans are a speed food, although not a super speed, so they are ok arnt they?

Baked beans are super speed, so they are good :) but 1/3 of each meal should be super free

Im confused now...

Every meal (On EE) should consist of 2/3 free (speed, superspeed or not at all) and 1/3 super FREE (which is fruit and non starchy veggies)

Where can i get a list of super free foods plz xx

In your book, the yellow-orangey pages! :)

Back