Can you help...?

Riotgrrrrl

Silver Member
Can anyone point these for me...?

Subway - 6 inch hearty italian steak and cheese with red onion green peppers and light mayo

kfc - regular fries, one piece boneless chicken (mini fillet? on its own, NO BUN) and regular coleslaw

Any help would be much appreciated xx

i have calculated your sub roughly as 7pts from the nutritional info from the website,

and the KFC as 8pts, 2pts for chicken, 4pts for fries and 2pts for coleslaw!!

not to bad considering it was probably very yummy lol

Thank you very much :) and yes, it was very yummy indeed, even more so now I know I didnt blow all my points heh heh xx

the steak and cheese on wheat has 332cals and 4.4 sat fat which is 6pts and then add the mayo and extra cals for white instead of wheat and its about 7pts id say :)

steak and cheese sub on wheat is 4.5
mayo is 1
the heart italian bread is the same pointage as the wheat bread, theus they're both 5.5pts

ignore the above i was looking at the wrong nutritional values.

thank you!! i want the subway cheese and steak but was dreading how many points it would be lol :) i wouldnt have the mayo so only 6 points which is the same as what i point chicken tikka

anyone know what the zinger burger is in points also please? had one the other day not the tower just normal and wasn't the wicked zinger lol, just normal zinger burger with regular fries :) yum yum thank you

Subway and KFC are both listed in the Online Eating Out Sticky thread at the top of the main WW page

there is 442 cals and 3.2 sat fat so 7points in a zinger burger! not too bad but the chips is 4pts so the whole thing (if you had a diet drink) is 11pts

excellent thank you so much!! i had a diet coke wish these places did no added sugar squash on tap too!! lol be so much nicer!!

me again :) lol was just wondering if anyone has found out the values for the streetwise new items kfc have added?? Cheesy BBQ Roller and the Spicy Caesar Roller? they both have popcorn chicken in them which i'm guessing will be either a kid's portion for 2.5 (as these things are only tiny) or just less than a regular portion being about 3.5 / 4 (as regular is 5 lol) it's just the cheese and bbq, then the wrap which needs pointing, and on the other one the wrap and also the spicy sauce guessing be about 1 or 2 points for the sauces lol thanksss :)

They havent added the nutritional values onto their website for those. Probably worth keeping an eye out for it though I expect theyll add it soon

I thought they would have as they have been out a while now, checked there and on the eating out guide online but nothing lol thank you! :) didn't know if to point is individually in the mean time, wrap about 3, chicken 3, then sauces etc 2 for the caesar one so thought about 8ish to be on safe side lol hoping its way over but will do for now hehe

Back