Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cant get back into it.

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by mrsMLyons, 4 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsMLyons

mrsMLyons Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.98%)
    Morning all,

I haven't long come back from holidays, self catering for a week. Stuck to my diet whilst abroad and didn't put an ounce on when I got back and was very proud of myself, however, since getting back (Aug 25th). I cannot seem to get back on it.

Has anyone got any motivation hints ??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Low GI
    Motivation for me is knowing that I will reach target to the 3rd stage of Dukan by Christmas. I have images in my head of shopping with my daughter at Christmas etc. A hot air balloon ride with my son!!! They are all incentives for me to get there. Trying a pair of linen trousers on yesterday and not having a fight with the zip. All small things but for me its working. I feel so much better for losing what I have up to now and it can only get better.
    To go on holiday mrsM and not put weight on is fab. I hope you can get your motivation back so keep logging on to Minimins.

4. onceinabluemoon

onceinabluemoon Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    There is a motivation thread in the stickies, maybe that will give you some ideas?

Mine is simple - I don't want to die (and my weight is affecting my asthma, my blood pressure and my ability to exercise)

5. missfitness25

missfitness25 last diet.......EVER!!

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.69%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    :DHey, Mrsm Lyons, Well done for not putting an ounce whilst on holiday..............I'll be contacting you for tips, as when we go on our jolley's in a few weeks! Don't beat yourself up....just remind yourself how far you have come in such a small space of time......!! You can do it, you know you can!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.