Cant get back into it.

mrsMLyons

Morning all,

I haven't long come back from holidays, self catering for a week. Stuck to my diet whilst abroad and didn't put an ounce on when I got back and was very proud of myself, however, since getting back (Aug 25th). I cannot seem to get back on it.

Has anyone got any motivation hints ??

Motivation for me is knowing that I will reach target to the 3rd stage of Dukan by Christmas. I have images in my head of shopping with my daughter at Christmas etc. A hot air balloon ride with my son!!! They are all incentives for me to get there. Trying a pair of linen trousers on yesterday and not having a fight with the zip. All small things but for me its working. I feel so much better for losing what I have up to now and it can only get better.
To go on holiday mrsM and not put weight on is fab. I hope you can get your motivation back so keep logging on to Minimins.

There is a motivation thread in the stickies, maybe that will give you some ideas?

Mine is simple - I don't want to die (and my weight is affecting my asthma, my blood pressure and my ability to exercise)

:DHey, Mrsm Lyons, Well done for not putting an ounce whilst on holiday..............I'll be contacting you for tips, as when we go on our jolley's in a few weeks! Don't beat yourself up....just remind yourself how far you have come in such a small space of time......!! You can do it, you know you can!!!!

Back