Cant get into it this week

Kel1512

Having a nightmare week, dh and I were in Yorkshire for the weekend so that kinda blew my plan. Then we get back and he's had the news of a fantastic new job which pays fantastic but it means moving 4 hours away so I'm incredibly stressed, got to find schools work for me, the list goes on and on and as a result I have no inclination to stick to plan. I am trying very hard and already had 12 syns today, this is before dh comes home and gets the munchies. Why is it the simplistic thing of eating healthy and to plan is the most difficult when your head is pounding like a drum with so much to think about?

Oh dear

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having a nightmare week, dh and I were in Yorkshire for the weekend so that kinda blew my plan. Then we get back and he's had the news of a fantastic new job which pays fantastic but it means moving 4 hours away so I'm incredibly stressed, got to find schools work for me, the list goes on and on and as a result I have no inclination to stick to plan. I am trying very hard and already had 12 syns today, this is before dh comes home and gets the munchies. Why is it the simplistic thing of eating healthy and to plan is the most difficult when your head is pounding like a drum with so much to think about?

Oh dear

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know exactly how you feel. Just back from two weeks in america and I just can't do it.
What I'm trying is ease your way back in gently. Try to follow it as much as possible and don't beat yourself up too much.
Damage limitation.

Back