Can't quite believe it......

but i am now officially a size 10! having started this diet 8 months ago a huge size 24, I am quite gobsmacked and totally amazed that I can actually fit in size 10!! I was in this size about 3 weeks ago in matalan, which i find are quite generous, but i went into M & S and DOT P and size 10 jeans fit me in both of these shops. I nearly cried in the cubicle out of sheer amazment. I just wanted to give all them people struggling or starting some encouragement to stick with it, it is the most amazing feeling in the world! This is not lipotrim, it is liposavedmylife!
Wow, you have just given me the news I needed to hear.
I am a size 24 and would so love to be a size 10 it must be the most amazing feeling in the world.
I have just started my 2nd week and so nearly caved in for a piece of bacon but didn't, but reading your story just makes it even more of a reason why not to cave in.
WELL DONE your a star.
It must be so good not to have to go into 'fat shops' as i call em and go any where you like, I cant wait.
Thank you again for your wonderful inspiration.
Elaine x
:DP.S..
What are you doing for your meals? I am doing the choc into a mocha and going to have the peanut flapjacks (yeah i like em) and the soup, last week I has the vanilla, caoc and soup but cant stand the vanilla.
Any tips would be very welcome lol.

Last edited:
Ellebirdy, I know it seems a million miles away, but you can do it, and a big well done on not caving, I been there many times!! Every morning i have a choc shake, at work for lunch I have a flapjack, they're not tasty, but it does make me feel that i'm "eating" something. At weekends for lunch i make a cup of peppermint tea and allow it to cool, I then add it to the choc shake to make a mint choc shake, which i actually really enjoy! every night i have the soup. I've had the same routine pretty much the whole time, i find it's boring, but it works, and i'm learning incredible self control! I don't hate strawberry or vanilla shakes, but i enjoy the choc shake more, so i stick with it. I found the best thing for me is to stick with what i know i like.

thanks for posting this im having a very bad week but i want this to happen to meee!!!

Wicked hunni!
I am a size 24 and would dearly love to be a size 10.
So well done your fab.
Elaine x

Wow, that's so fantastic. Bet you feel really good and you definitely deserve to.

wow thats amazing well done

little storys like this really inspire me

thanks for giving me some self belief xx
:p

Back