Cant seem to get used to eating all points

Bethany246

Banned
Hi
Just a little note I cant seem to get to use all my points as today ive had only 9 points and got 17 left for my tea Im frightened to eat wish i could get out of this its just my first week hope i can get to use them all had 2 left over last night.
I think i need a good teacher to tell me. All I can do is keep trying to use them all:sigh:

Thanks

Don't worry. Its quite a common phenomena when you start a new diet and you're feeling well motivated.

Perhaps if it goes on for more than a week you need to look at ways to incorporate more food into your diet so you don't go into starvation mode

But thats the beauty of WW you can eat loads and still lose weight. You might want to think about using more for luhch and breakfast, 9 isnt a huge amount to have used for both meals.

Just think you can have a bar of chocolate or something with a clear concience.

Thanks Starlight you cant believe you can eat loads and lose weight . I did a fresh fruit salad and I had a bowl full for about 3 points i weighed the apple and it took ages for the apple to get to 1 point had to use another. The ww leader has let me borrow her black new scales and they are really good i think im going to get some if you use them you dont have to use your shopping guide is that right.

Thanks for your help

Hi Marie

Dont know why this is happening im just frightened to eat and bothered if i eat them i will go over my points if i have like you say bigger portions it will use points up a bit better than im having now dont want to go too big so i have not got any left for a treat I only have a sandwich for lunch so i might start having a jacket potatoe with cheese or beans baked
Will have to do something
How do you use your points in the day

That's the ticket :)

You will get used to it, and in a couple of weeks will be wondering how you ever managed to have points leftover.

If you are concerned that you won't have enough points for an evening snack that you might need, why don't you plan the day out, distributing the points so that you know you'll have the right amount?

Back